Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^^9TomasEdison^G, asmr, (senor)

Reason: Rigged' event/round I believe Tomas rigged for his friend Senor.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z6ib3qv255qtr/ddd

first of all let's talk about "run for speed" i crossed the line or was first to reach the end line every round on that event, but when we we're 3 players left Tomas start summon us 5-6 waiting me to made a mistake, and when i moved to other side by mistake he let them complete the race.

clearly it was rigged i expect to host to do it randomly instead of looking at us when he does that

another thing you can see how senor 'randomly' moved around the map and winning in almost every event he hosted

since when host can tell regular players where he is(?)

not to mention he said "im waiting for senor to go online before im starting the event, because he leading and i don't want other people to cross him"

if it wasn't clear enough

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Roger
    first of all let's talk about "run for speed" i crossed the line or was first to reach the end line every round on that event, but when we we're 3 players left Tomas start summon us 5-6 waiting me to made a mistake, and when i moved to other side by mistake he let them complete the race.
    Not sure I've seen a replay of 'Need for Speed' event attached. Plus, you were given an explanation in-game when it happened. I remember that very clearly. Anyways, I'll explain. Tenax and I decided that each 1 of us will summon 3 times. She summoned once, and I did right after her. She summoned again and I summoned right after. At the end, when she summoned for her third time, I summoned for the third time too. I was also looking at the ground which means I could barely see who's leading or not. A reply by Tenax will be posted if required.

Another thing, 8 days passed and you decided to report it just now? lol. Seems like you found a reason to come up with a report since you friend got muted & your 2nd appeal is still on pending. Looks like a personal report to me.

clearly it was rigged i expect to host to do it randomly instead of looking at us when he does that
    Explained in the paragraph above ^.

another thing you can see how senor 'randomly' moved around the map and winning in almost every event he hosted
    Aight so let's see.
    Referring to:
    1st replay (Team Deathmatch); what are we supposed to see and how is it related?
    2nd replay; 20+ minutes long. Tell us exactly where you believe it was rigged/unfair (round number, etc).
    3rd replay; nothing suspicious to me.
    4th replay; Holy, asmr and YokoS2 were left alive. I almost killed Holy and asmr in my base, but they ran away. They ran to the AP spawn so I went there too and chased them. Seems like they splitted, and asmr went to the bunker and Holy went to his base, which also exposed YokoS2.
    I don't see anything wrong with that either. It was literally luck.
    5th replay; nothing suspicious.
    6th replay; I played in that round, and I don't see anything wrong with letting other players win. I've been doing this for years in events, and was never told it's against the rules. Other event moderators can confirm that I let other players win in their events as well. If needed to mention players' names, then I'll do it.
    7th replay; It's a 1 second replay.
    8th replay; What are we supposed to see here? He didn't even win a single round.
    9th replay; What are we supposed to see here either?

since when host can tell regular players where he is(?)
    I can assure you that I didn't do that, also explained in the paragraph above this statement.

not to mention he said "im waiting for senor to go online before im starting the event, because he leading and i don't want other people to cross him
    I don't remember saying such a thing. Where can I see that in your replays? Is it in your 20+ minutes long replay (2nd one)?

Waiting for your response.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I will just need to confirm one thing:

In need for speed each one of us summoned 3 times & I already made it clear for Tomas that we won't summon more than 3 or less. It wasn't on purpose that you lost. And I explained it to you when you started getting angry.
    If a replay is needed I assume Tomas will send it!

P.s: gotta note that you got kicked from an event today for being toxic. Quit that as well. If you deny that I'll upload the screenshot tomorrow from my laptop.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Tenax; 03-30-2021 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    Not sure I've seen a replay of 'Need for Speed' event attached. Plus, you were given an explanation in-game when it happened. I remember that very clearly. Anyways, I'll explain. Tenax and I decided that each 1 of us will summon 3 times. She summoned once, and I did right after her. She summoned again and I summoned right after. At the end, when she summoned for her third time, I summoned for the third time too. I was also looking at the ground which means I could barely see who's leading or not. A reply by Tenax will be posted if required.

Another thing, 8 days passed and you decided to report it just now? lol. Seems like you found a reason to come up with a report since you friend got muted & your 2nd appeal is still on pending. Looks like a personal report to me.

Explained in the paragraph above ^.

Aight so let's see.
    Referring to:
    1st replay (Team Deathmatch); what are we supposed to see and how is it related?
    2nd replay; 20+ minutes long. Tell us exactly where you believe it was rigged/unfair (round number, etc).
    3rd replay; nothing suspicious to me.
    4th replay; Holy, asmr and YokoS2 were left alive. I almost killed Holy and asmr in my base, but they ran away. They ran to the AP spawn so I went there too and chased them. Seems like they splitted, and asmr went to the bunker and Holy went to his base, which also exposed YokoS2.
    I don't see anything wrong with that either. It was literally luck.
    5th replay; nothing suspicious.
    6th replay; I played in that round, and I don't see anything wrong with letting other players win. I've been doing this for years in events, and was never told it's against the rules. Other event moderators can confirm that I let other players win in their events as well. If needed to mention players' names, then I'll do it.
    7th replay; It's a 1 second replay.
    8th replay; What are we supposed to see here? He didn't even win a single round.
    9th replay; What are we supposed to see here either?

I can assure you that I didn't do that, also explained in the paragraph above this statement.

I don't remember saying such a thing. Where can I see that in your replays? Is it in your 20+ minutes long replay (2nd one)?

Waiting for your response.
    you said that in hebrew to someone in a training room ommadawn was there too maybe he could confirm it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I would love to see the replay

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    you said that in hebrew to someone in a training room ommadawn was there too maybe he could confirm it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I would love to see the replay
    Unfortunately I don't remember something like that. Tenax already confirmed that she told Tomas to spawn everyone for exactly 3 times so I think that's the explanation. Both Tomas and tenax already talked to you about it when it happened so I'm not really sure why you're reporting this one week later.

Also I'm not sure they have the replay saved because it's been a week, not to mention they don't have to post it as well but it will make everything more clear if they do.

Dunkin's Avatar E X G O D

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

Doesn't seem like any foul play here.

Due to no activity on this report for 24+ hours and no suspected rigging.
    Declined

Thanks,
    Dunkin
    Last edited by Dunkin; 03-31-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information