Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Donut

Reason: Abuse of power

Proof/Evidence: Please read below.

(might be off a bit as my memory isn't great) 2-3 weeks ago I was having my usual banter with TonySoprano and Donut was there. I was talking to Tony and Donut kept butting in the convo so I told him/her to shut the **** up, he/she told me don't disrespect mods so I said SMD and received a mute.

^ muted for saying smd is already abuse as we all know rules have changed, I keep good track of rule updates and SMD shouldn't be muteable. ANYWAYS this was 2-3 weeks ago I didn't care. At least in the scenario you can say I said something after a warning so its understandable albeit excessive.

Fast forward 2-3 weeks later, I get on, join a room, and say Donut muted me for saying SMD and sent the same message 4 times (might've been 5 but 4 is me 85% certain). Mind you this is with other people talking in the chat as there were like 20 people in the room.
    >Donut says, Skull dont spam
    >I said dont tell me what to do
    > Muted again. Firstly the warning was stupid because I didn't spam if 4-5 lines is spam shoot me lol. Second I was muted after a warning without repeating the offense.

I am asking for someone other than donut to handle this report. In fact, I know this is titled report and appeal, but you can ignore the appealing part of it as I am more concerned with Donuts abuse. Although I would appreciate both to be taken into consideration.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Skull; 04-02-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Thread Information