#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Donut

Reason: Abuse of power

Proof/Evidence: Please read below.

(might be off a bit as my memory isn't great) 2-3 weeks ago I was having my usual banter with TonySoprano and Donut was there. I was talking to Tony and Donut kept butting in the convo so I told him/her to shut the **** up, he/she told me don't disrespect mods so I said SMD and received a mute.

^ muted for saying smd is already abuse as we all know rules have changed, I keep good track of rule updates and SMD shouldn't be muteable. ANYWAYS this was 2-3 weeks ago I didn't care. At least in the scenario you can say I said something after a warning so its understandable albeit excessive.

Fast forward 2-3 weeks later, I get on, join a room, and say Donut muted me for saying SMD and sent the same message 4 times (might've been 5 but 4 is me 85% certain). Mind you this is with other people talking in the chat as there were like 20 people in the room.
    >Donut says, Skull dont spam
    >I said dont tell me what to do
    > Muted again. Firstly the warning was stupid because I didn't spam if 4-5 lines is spam shoot me lol. Second I was muted after a warning without repeating the offense.

I am asking for someone other than donut to handle this report. In fact, I know this is titled report and appeal, but you can ignore the appealing part of it as I am more concerned with Donuts abuse. Although I would appreciate both to be taken into consideration.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Skull; 04-02-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    IGN of reported player: Donut

Reason: Abuse of power

Proof/Evidence: Please read below.

(might be off a bit as my memory isn't great) 2-3 weeks ago I was having my usual banter with TonySoprano and Donut was there. I was talking to Tony and Donut kept butting in the convo so I told him/her to shut the **** up, he/she told me don't disrespect mods so I said SMD and received a mute.

^ muted for saying smd is already abuse as we all know rules have changed, I keep good track of rule updates and SMD shouldn't be muteable. ANYWAYS this was 2-3 weeks ago I didn't care. At least in the scenario you can say I said something after a warning so its understandable albeit excessive.

Fast forward 2-3 weeks later, I get on, join a room, and say Donut muted me for saying SMD and sent the same message 4 times (might've been 5 but 4 is me 85% certain). Mind you this is with other people talking in the chat as there were like 20 people in the room.
    >Donut says, Skull dont spam
    >I said dont tell me what to do
    > Muted again. Firstly the warning was stupid because I didn't spam if 4-5 lines is spam shoot me lol. Second I was muted after a warning without repeating the offense.

I am asking for someone other than donut to handle this report. In fact, I know this is titled report and appeal, but you can ignore the appealing part of it as I am more concerned with Donuts abuse. Although I would appreciate both to be taken into consideration.

Thanks.
    After further reviewing your old case and your new case. Dunkin is justified Muting you. In both Instances you showed no restraint even in the slightest. He literally said a few things to you in you first case and you got very upset after a few other heated words from you alone you told him to "smd" after he told you to respect staff. And watching the replay he never says anything out of line or provoking for you to come at him like that.

In the second case you didnt even try to be nice. You came in spam needing CW partner and then spammed why you were muted by dunkin in the first case. After he told you to stop spamming it you then told him to "mute me again" which shows no remorse or anything for the first case. And then proceed to say "Dont tell me what to do"

So after this review and a quick update to the actual case imma have to say

Denied, For Obvious reasons.

Closed & Moved.

Thread Information