Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Cariatz

Reason: Kick abuse, griefing, spamming my whispers after he's abused his kick on me.

Proof/Evidence:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...uj2rbu5o8ZrDbk

https://imgur.com/a/GA0DBp0

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Kow,

As for spamming; use the /ignore function next time please. It'd help you evade the user in the future.

As for kick abuse; could you provide us with screenshots of the vote-kick(s) please, since they do not appear in the replays?

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    Hey Kow,

As for spamming; use the /ignore function next time please. It'd help you evade the user in the future.

As for kick abuse; could you provide us with screenshots of the vote-kick(s) please, since they do not appear in the replays?
    Don't have screenshots, the kick was in the last replay.

As for the spamming, people got muted for 5 lines, this is what, 15 lines? He's already on /ignore. If he doesn't get muted for this idk what will.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kow View Post
    Don't have screenshots, the kick was in the last replay.

As for the spamming, people got muted for 5 lines, this is what, 15 lines? He's already on /ignore. If he doesn't get muted for this idk what will.

I understand, but screenshots of the vote-kicks are required & would help us to see if the user was repeatedly kicking you or not. Try to use the /staff <message> command next time so other GMs can assist you with an unkick, etc. At that time, I was AFK and didn't see your message in lobby-chat.

The /ignore function should be used for such things. Since it was done in private (through whispers) and you were the only one who could actually see that, the /ignore command would've helped you to evade the user and stop receiving those spammy messages.

Declined.

Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information