Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Benny ET - vip event

Reason: Kicking me f0r n0 reas0n.

Proof/Evidence: Kicked me cause i was hiding with high ping than usuaI. my ping settIes as game pr0gesses but the 0st is n0t wiIIing t0 Iisten and kick me 0ut.

Me hiding is a issue t0 this h0st. He straight up t0Id me n0 hiding. Iike wtf? its my tactics t0 av0id the sIap f0r Iagging? why d0esn't he get this? is he 0k? d0esn't seem Iike it.

/Rem0ve ET fr0m the team as new app is 0pen. We d0nt want stupid decisi0ns Iike this made by 0ur staffs.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Both you and Mex had net issues, Benny had lots of patient with you flooding the chat about it and he asked you to stop flooding the chat in the second round or else he will have to remove you from the event. You kept flooding the chat about it in the third round (after getting slapped again for having 1k ping) so he kicked you, you were asked twice (including by me) to stop flooding the chat about it, it is not our fault that you cannot find a solution for your net issues, you cannot play rocketman that way and Benny told you that you can join the next events which are "True and False" and "Circle Of Mines".

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Both you and Mex had net issues, Benny had lots of patient with you flooding the chat about it and he asked you to stop flooding the chat in the second round or else he will have to remove you from the event. You kept flooding the chat about it in the third round (after getting slapped again for having 1k ping) so he kicked you, you were asked twice (including by me) to stop flooding the chat about it, it is not our fault that you cannot find a solution for your net issues, you cannot play rocketman that way and Benny told you that you can join the next events which are "True and False" and "Circle Of Mines".
    Kick is n0t required. we had n0 intenti0n t0 fI00d the chat, u guys seems t0 think we did. s0mething fishy there. pIS pr0vide pr00f 0r y'II backing each0ther up.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Kick is n0t required. we had n0 intenti0n t0 fI00d the chat, u guys seems t0 think we did. s0mething fishy there. pIS pr0vide pr00f 0r y'II backing each0ther up.
    It was required after you were asked twice to stop flooding the chat about it, he even silenced the room twice just to ask you all to stop flooding the chat.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    It was required after you were asked twice to stop flooding the chat about it, he even silenced the room twice just to ask you all to stop flooding the chat.
    it wasn't required. i d0nt think we fI00d the chat. the h0st c0uInd't ign0re us and m0st pr0babIy disIikes us hence the kick. PIs s0rt 0ut ur staff.

- - - Updated - - -

it wasn't required. i d0nt think we fI00d the chat. the h0st c0uInd't ign0re us and m0st pr0babIy disIikes us hence the kick. PIs s0rt 0ut ur staff.
    if it was a diff h0st, things w0uId g0 ahead differentIy. pIs refrain this Et fr0m h0sting such events again. thanks

Country
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

if it was a diff h0st, things w0uId g0 ahead differentIy. pIs refrain this Et fr0m h0sting such events again. thanks
    You don't think it was required but we all did, if we had to silence the room twice to ask you and mex to stop flooding the chat about it then obviously it was required. It doesn't matter whether the host likes you or not, we all agreed on the kick; Benny, Tomas, me, Relax, Tony, Dunkin.

You always seem to annoy most of the staff members and we are trying our best to be as patient as we can be but sometimes you just don't know when to stop. As Benny said, feel free to join the next events because ping doesn't matter in them.

Closed & moved.

Thread Information