Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aight's Avatar 1/1

Thanks
    Hello everyone, this time I decided to make this small Giveaway but with a rule of telling a little anecdote about how you started playing GunZ!

Number: 1-100

IGN: Aight

Anecdote: Well I started in ijji in 2006, after that until today I have played more than 20 Servers, which almost all have unfortunately already closed... I had the opportunity to be GameMaster in 2 Servers, one with more than 200 Users and the other more than 600... Here in Freestyle I had an account from 2007 or 2008, but I lost it... In 2011 I did Aight in the Servers, which is since that year that I have my Aight, Before Aight I only used a few names at Random that I prefer not to say... I must say that here in Freestyle is where I have had the most memories, the old days with my Clan and everything, it is something that I never forget and the most incredible of all is that Freestyle has never closed since 2007, like everyone else did, I already in a few years I plan to retire forever but not yet... I thank those who ever played and shared moments... Thank you very much!

There will be 5 winners of 100 Donation Coins, I will choose the winners by the random numbers not by the Anecdote, but you must!

Goodluck!

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Aight for this useful post:

King (04-15-2021), Kizie (04-20-2021), Person69 (04-15-2021)

Thread Information