Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    num: 17
    ign: Musturdcake
    gunz anecd0te: started back in 2007, g0t t0 kn0w ab0ut this game thr0ugh a friend 0f mine, used t0 pIay with him f0r s0me time untiII i 0ur 0wn pc. Did aI0t 0f shit 0n fgunz e.g.
    quest - was k00I and difficuIt back then untiII u reach a decent IeveI.
    Hacks - used many hacks was the best part t0 bypass the game.
    Stairways gIad - was fun.
    GIitches - inf b0ss - quest and many 0ther shit.
    AIs0 did aI0t 0f scams and managed t0 scam an acc0unt with Iike 30 sets. AIs0 used t0 farm gc0ins via d0ing surveys by 0pening up muItipIe tabs - this was a thing i d0ubt ppI knew ab0ut it.
    Thats it and it died and m0ved t0 gunz server, this 1 cause n0t a br yet i see aI0t 0f n0n-engIish shit in-game. PIs mek this engIish server.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Number: 41

IGN: akimbo

Anecdote: i had gotten black belt in club penguin and gold medal for chess in neopets so i needed more of a challenge ............ so i play gunz

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Number 26
    IGN ^Ehoe^A
    Story: I joined ijji gunz 2008 with highschool friends then started fgunz 2009 and been here since

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^AEran

Number: 4

Anecdote:
    I started playing gunz which was ijji in elementary school like two years before it closed, I don't remember exactly the years but I was visiting a friend I met in that school and he showed me this game. I was really amazed of the game and the maps especially the map mansion and I was like I must play this game. few months later I tried to download it but I didn't know how but I was also very young lol. Anyway I met other friend from the same school that also played this game and he downloaded it for me, I remember he laughed so much when I got my first kill, it was in island but I don't remember how exactly I killed I think I accidently killed with a dagger lol. I played ijji till it closed and moved here and still playing to this day. I remember I played stairway and was just kill away from leveling up and then I disconnected and that's when they closed the server, or I left and when I came back they closed not too sure haha but yeah..

Country
    Thanks
    IGN : Orqae

Number : 53

Anecdote : I first experienced the game on International GunZ. I was always puzzled why there were no hats in this game.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Orage View Post
    IGN : Orqae

Number : 4

Anecdote : I first experienced the game on International GunZ. I was always puzzled why there were no hats in this game.
    huh?

anyways,
    Number: 36

Anecdote: I joined ~2006-7 when i was 5-6 years old, started by watching my brother playing, at first I was only allowed certain number of hours a day to play because its a "violent game". came here in ~2013.

Country
    Thanks

ign cumtouchmypp

i was talented at gunz since 1994

Baked's Avatar New Member

Thanks

ign Baked

Started in 2005, in International Gunz, had some replays until not too long ago of me practicing dbf on a character that later became famous, when the account changed owners. Played for probably under a year, because at the time the game was full of cheaters with lawnmower and godmode. Found fgunz around 2012, played for 2 years and became a bit decent, quit in 2014 after cw had died down. Came back at the beginning of this year, now bully people in-game because im still better.

Country
    Thanks
    Smekkor
    Ive played GunZ, Elite GunZ then last server i played is ******** until i was the last player who goes online and even got to play with the Game master and then i searched for active gunz on the internet and i checked every server and saw fgunz having the 2nd most active server i think. fAK

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    number: 72
    ign: ^1Butters^A

Used to love GunZ back in the day, my older brother got me into it. We used to duel eachother on our laptops, but he quit when i started beating him. f***kn scrub. Got bored on the game, downloaded those witch hacks that made the scary scream when you launched the game, then go inside the wall in a castle berserker with them renard x2's. I played Ijji till it died, made some good friends but never played serious, I quit for a long time, then found FGunZ in like 2012. Really enjoyed cwing in like 2014-2016, lost respect for a lot of dumb hackers on this game and generally like ****ing around on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information