King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Olokmamot , Amamin & Phantomkingz

Reason: Avoid kicking in my room that ive been created until how many times do i get kicked?

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/BsL9yql
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/86euwa
    Last edited by King; 04-15-2021 at 06:05 PM.

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hey King,

You indeed tried to contact me in order to help you with getting unkicked, which is exactly what you should do when you get kicked unfairly from a room. Unfortunately, I was AFK at that time so I couldn't help you. Not to mention that it's not the first time you complain about getting kicked unfairly from Turbo rooms and I understand why it happens. Players tend to kick others for using different weapons (such as snipers), which is considered as INVALID reason for kick. Read here for more information.

Anyways, I'll have to decline your report since it's not considered as kick abuse. Click here in order to see the changes of the kick system.

However, I'll leave an offline message for Amamin & PhantomKingz in order to encourage them not to kick other players for using different weapons since it's not allowed (there's a possibility to limit the weapons usage for a reason). As for Olokmamot; no action taken since there was no replay provided about the user.

Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information