Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: TomasEdison

Reason: Abuse.
    So, as we all know ppl make private rooms to not get interrupted by other players or to talk about private matters that they don't want ANYONE to see, that includes staff members. The only exception to this is when staff members (specifically game moderators) want to check if players are swapping in private rooms. This does not mean they can stay in the room for 30 minutes and listen to what the players are talking about after clearly seeing that there is no swapping or breakage of the rules going on. this is pure stalking, and invasion of privacy.
    We made that private room to talk about private stuff that we didn't want anyone to see nor have it known to the public, but this dude decided to abuse his powers to stalk us without our permission which I find very interrupting and very unacceptable and that's not how a GM is supposed to act.
    I understand that GM's want the best for the server and they should check private rooms from time to time to see if there are any players swapping or doing illegal stuff, but that doesn't mean he stays for that long in the same room without saying any word and just trying to see what we were talking about. Additionally, another gm was in the room (Dunkin), and considering a gm was already in the room (not in hide mode), there is no reason this dude tomasedison should stay in the room and check.

Proof/Evidence:
    Joined our room at 1:57am https://i.imgur.com/8CSTYkW.jpeg
    Proof that another game moderator was already in the room https://i.imgur.com/nOHgWG0.jpeg
    Stayed until 2:27am https://i.imgur.com/8bXD2bF.jpeg

This evidence is taken from a replay we checked after we were done because despite what many people think, it's possible to know if a staff member is in hide mode in a room. I want to emphasize that this is a bug/feature that is important for players to have, especially if you accept people to the GM team where they can have powers they can abuse.
    Also I'd like to ask an admin or Divine to check the logs to confirm as well.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hey,

The GM team is already aware for the reason I was spectating there. I had no intention to shove my nose into your conversations there as well, fact I didn't even bother to type anything as well. Again, I had a reason to be there and the GM team is aware of the reason for a quite long time.

I'm not supposed to use the /hide command when I suspect swappers ONLY. There was a very special reason for why I joined on /hide mode to spectate in that specific GLAD Duel room and the other GMs are aware as well. I don't believe I am supposed to leak any of the information I discuss with my fellow GMs on our chat, therefore it'll remain secretive.

Waiting for Divine or McSic's response.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi,
    It's me again.

After a long discussion we had, I realized that this incident caused a huge inconvenience and I apologize for that. I believe that for the next times I know what else I should do and even do better. My hasty actions just caused a misunderstanding which I had no intention to cause.

Plus, I didn't mean to invade your privacy, but I guess this is how it looks like, based on my actions - and this was my bad.

My apology.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Closed.

If you have further questions or queries feel free to message me.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Thread Information