Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
99% of the time jump boost gained from 60 fps is not the outcome deciding between who wins due to the countless factors that come into play when the host starts teleporting (due to the nature of where each player will face/move after teleporting).

This suggestion also focuses on a specific event rather than the whole picture. Lolrace specifically, has much higher impact for who uses 60 fps.

Either way, limiting to 60 fps isnt a cheat, its been known for a while, any player can do it with 2 button clicks so i dont think anything needs changing besides bringing awareness to the community for this behavior.
This discussion went on in the chatbox, I don't have experience with a lot of events, since events aren't really my thing, and I have merely focused testing the results based on this event. Which means I can't speak for other events, also perhaps my suggestion is wrong in the sense that it should be removed, but for me personally (self conclusion) it seemed like the best course of action for that now.

I'm not out here to try and get rid of events for the sake of getting rid of event. I'm all for people enjoying as much events as possible. But I'm here to spark the discussion on how to be able to host a fair and fun event for everyone. I am aware that setting your fps to 60 isn't a cheat, however people come to your event with hopes that they can do something they like and win themselves a reward with it, if the majority of the people aren't aware that changing your fps gives you an advantage, that would mean the chances of those who do are bigger, which kind of sucks. The least that can be done is to make things as enjoyable and as fun as possible or think of a solution to make something better. If we stop improving or thinking about things where will we end up? Anyways, even a thread or discussion on this forum like this can make people more aware, a description of event host with the events in question can help people out.

All I care about is a fun server, im not trying to take something away from someone, I am not trying to be a mad person to get something I want, I suggest something, because I feel like it could benefit the server and the people playing it.