Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
Well said, but in this case it would fit more in a debate thread due to the large scope and overall decision that has to be made (not a suggestion a developer can implement).

Bringing awareness to 60fps advantages is 1 possible step as many events have that small difference, but in my personal opinion, many people who join the event with hopes of winning have much more to improve before changing to 60 fps would give them an actual feel-able advantage.

Regardless, removing events is not a solution i would consider (simply because so many of them can give very very slight advabtages to 60 fps users (including dodgeball for example).
Beforehand I was wondering where I was supposed to post something like this, I wasn't sure whether suggestions would be the right place or somewhere else. That's something I can acknowledge as a possible fault of mine. but to go in depth on what you said, I think I'm relatively experienced in moving myself around and doing well in such an event (i was 4th place, i was doing well that round but tomus kept teleporting me till i was ded last place and then stopped summon) and had no clue about the whole fps business. and before people start accusing me of making a thread like this because I got 4th place which was just outside the range of prizes, I honestly don't care about event points or whatever and only addressed this because I took an interest in a guy that seemed to have a speed advantage over all the others everytime we had spawned or teleported and was wondering why that happened and once i found out tried doing some tests with it and address it.

So while I do think there are a lot of things to consider whether someone will win an event or not, 1 aspect of it can already affect the outcome a lot and I want to help out and make sure that chances for everyone are as equal as possible, thus all possible negative aspects of this story (that aren't player skills related) are as reduced as possible.