Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
This discussion went on in the chatbox, I don't have experience with a lot of events, since events aren't really my thing, and I have merely focused testing the results based on this event. Which means I can't speak for other events, also perhaps my suggestion is wrong in the sense that it should be removed, but for me personally (self conclusion) it seemed like the best course of action for that now.

I'm not out here to try and get rid of events for the sake of getting rid of event. I'm all for people enjoying as much events as possible. But I'm here to spark the discussion on how to be able to host a fair and fun event for everyone. I am aware that setting your fps to 60 isn't a cheat, however people come to your event with hopes that they can do something they like and win themselves a reward with it, if the majority of the people aren't aware that changing your fps gives you an advantage, that would mean the chances of those who do are bigger, which kind of sucks. The least that can be done is to make things as enjoyable and as fun as possible or think of a solution to make something better. If we stop improving or thinking about things where will we end up? Anyways, even a thread or discussion on this forum like this can make people more aware, a description of event host with the events in question can help people out.

All I care about is a fun server, im not trying to take something away from someone, I am not trying to be a mad person to get something I want, I suggest something, because I feel like it could benefit the server and the people playing it.
Well said, but in this case it would fit more in a debate thread due to the large scope and overall decision that has to be made (not a suggestion a developer can implement).

Bringing awareness to 60fps advantages is 1 possible step as many events have that small difference, but in my personal opinion, many people who join the event with hopes of winning have much more to improve before changing to 60 fps would give them an actual feel-able advantage.

Regardless, removing events is not a solution i would consider (simply because so many of them can give very very slight advabtages to 60 fps users (including dodgeball for example).