Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player:

Reason:
    Spreading the edited pictures of @Mcgregor into social media this is a cyber bullying mcgregor is deprressed i belong to the group chat which ^6Black^5Pink^2 joined too i saw his post in to Facebook Group Chat the picture of McGregor edited putting D*** on face this is wrong
    Proof/Evidence: *Removed* (Personal Information)
    Last edited by TomasEdison; 04-19-2021 at 01:42 PM.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Zhecky,

First of all, the report was already sent to me and dealt with via private on Discord. There was already made a decision and I told that to McGregor (King) as well, but I'll clarify it again here.

The pictures were leaked in a group of people on Facebook, which has nothing to do with the Freestylers World community at all. In addition, it's his own responsibility that he shared his personal information with other people from the game, and thus, the reported user might've received them even when he's not a friend of McGregor or something like that. Not to mention it's problematic and complicated to prove that the one who actually leaked those pictures is the user ^6Black^5Pink^2.

-------------------------------------------------
    McGregor, if you're reading this report right now, I may suggest you again to delete and block those people on Facebook to refrain from any kind interaction with them. In case your pictures are leaked on forums/in-game/Discord, the user(s) will be punished accordingly. (Read HERE)

Therefore, no action taken.

Closed & moved.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thread Information