cj62896's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    I'm thinking of a sacrificial system to increase Quest Item Levels with other Quest Items. (This would probably be used on the fgunz website, such as the lucky box, or coin exchange.)
    And only works per rarity, as to not cheat the system.

You would sacrifice 2 quest items to increase the level of a quest item already in your possession. But the sacrificial items need to be 1 level or higher than the item needed to be leveled up.
    EX: Sacrifice Epic Item level 24 and Epic Item level 25. The Epic Item you want to level up would go up 1 level, if the Epic Item is already level 23 or lower.
    Sacrifice Epic Item level 28 and epic item level 29 to level up that 23 to a 24. (Again, the item will only gain 1 level no matter how high the level of the sacrificial items are.)
    If the sacrificial item is the same level as the intended item to level up, it will NOT work. You need a 23/23 to level up a 22 to a 23. A 23/22 will NOT level up the 22 to a 23. (Sacrificial Item levels MUST be greater)
    And again, this would only work per rarity, so no one can sacrifice 2 common level 30's to increase a mythic from level 29 to 30.

The drawback to it:
    Again, it would need to access character storage through the website, such like redeeming rewards through the lucky box or using the coin exchange system.
    (This would require the character storage to be implemented into the users account on Fgunz. And you would have to choose your character specific storage.)

Bonus:
    This could give players the option to sell ALL (commons, epics, mythics, etc...) in 1 go if they wanted, and the money would be added to their in game character where the items were sold from. (Related to another thread.)

I understand this would take a lot of time and effort to create, but I thought was a really good idea, especially to those who still grind in quests.
    Quest Item Sacrifice.png

Freestyler

Thanks
    as a top questor in gunz, i agree

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Adding this suggestion will completely make questers miss out the point of grinding. As for increasing item levels, that is not necessary, not to mention we have Godlike now.
    Regarding Sell ALL see this thread.

Anyway, moving this over to Declined.

Spoiler!

Thread Information