Mtwarrior's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    make it so people can't type nono words or have names/clans with profanities so it's safe for people to play and stream meaning more people come to play because it's not toxic

see this clip
    https://www.twitch.tv/ibdw/clip/Incr...vep23jE2DjNait

idk why it hasn't been censored already. not everyone knows about the ignore feature and waiting for someone to actually say the word before doing something about may be too much of a risk and people may not even bother entirely

punish the aggressors/people saying these hurtful things instead of making people who just want to play the game have to do more work for incompetence on the censoring side of things

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. The following user said thank you to Mtwarrior for this useful post:

TomasEdison (04-23-2021)

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Which word? I mean I'd be ok with a profanity filter if people can turn it on and off. Otherwise you just gotta ignore it. Seen too many games where the smallest dumb stuff gets censored or you can't say certain sentences because combined words make up some profanity you didn't intend on writing. Rather have my unfiltered gunz where I can safely divide the assholes from the normal people by seeing who they are and what they do.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Some explicit words have been added to that list for the upcoming update.

5. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Mtwarrior (04-23-2021)

Mtwarrior's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    allowing the words to not be censored is compliance with that behavior

there are other tells for this not to have them speaking these words you wouldnt normally say irl or in any other popular game without getting a swift ban/mute

dont give them a platform

let them stay in the shadows

https://youtu.be/TCm9788Tb5g
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Great suggestion! +1

btw. I've watched your video on youtube. lol
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Thread Information