Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    🖤

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Freestylers,
    I saw bunch of new players coming because of the new streamers back on playing GunZ, so I thought that's a nice idea to share my crosshairs since I'm not a big fan of the current built in crosshairs, the main reason I don't like it its because it have kind of blur effect behind it and I prefer it without, although I'm very thankful for the dev team actually changing old stuff and being extra creative.

Crosshair Preview : click.

Notes :
    - I changed original crosshair color to white because that server support change crosshair color in-game with RGB support. (find ur fav color here)

- for the OGs, crosshair_pick does not exist in that gunz no more.

- How to add custom crosshair by GeorgeGFX - 22. I want to use a custom crosshair but I do not know how to add one.

- for those who don't like the blur like me and want to make those crosshair without the blur version, original crosshairs download link is here.

- another huge crosshair pack made by Joey - DOWNLOAD LINK.

- Wanna share your friend exact crosshair color? :color: in chat.

- Wanna see others crosshair? go on Settings -> Video -> IV -> Show other players crosshairs. (works on built in crosshairs only).

- Want old Freestyle crosshairs? Type 4 | Type 5

- You can add up to 10 custom crosshairs.

feel free to share urs.
    Last edited by SENOR; 04-23-2021 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Added old Type 4 & Type 5 crosshairs and updated last note.

Thread Information