Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Fgunz

Suggestion description:

if it would be at all possible I'd like to see an increase in the amount of skillmaps.
    I know this isn't supposed to be a skillmaps server, I highly appreciate the skillmaps that are here.
    Though the skillmaps that are currently present. Almost all of them have been created by the same map maker.
    This makes they few maps that we have very repetitive and stale.
    I know out of experience that there are alot of skillmaps on the internet that you are allowed to use for free

If this could be considered I'd love to see this implemented.

Best regards,

A humble skillmaps enthusiast

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Refer to https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-World-Records
    I already pmed mcsic, he said there would be more skillmaps in the next update (?).

Country
    Thanks
    Oh that's great to hear. Didn't even know there was a post for time records, thanks!

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    You're right there's probably 100+ Skillmaps out there, it's just hard to figure out which ones are good / the best to be put in. Bunny has offered his help to find that out together so we'll most likely do that.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    You're right there's probably 100+ Skillmaps out there, it's just hard to figure out which ones are good / the best to be put in. Bunny has offered his help to find that out together so we'll most likely do that.
    get a bunch and get pIayers t0 test it 0ut 0n dev/externaI server then make us v0te. idk h0w easy that is.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's alright, but when choosing skillmaps it's nice to have variety, easier skillmaps in the bunch is also nice for more beginning skillmappers.
    Another idea could be that there could be a special skillmaps training game mode, and that you will only see the maps in that specific mode.
    This way you can have it so the skillmaps don't clutter the whole maps list.

Thread Information