Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks

Greetings Freestyle Gunz participants, I am welcoming you to play with us a game I like to call Character Profiling!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Description:

What is Character Profiling? It is to describe a character into a detailed summary, this will include their names, age, physical description, their personality, and their life in general. So what I am going to do is that I will update after every round is over a new picture (random) of a character/person and your job is to create a funny profile for them!
    Please for example I used a photo of Spongebob Squarepants do not use its real name or job whatsoever as I want you all to be creative to come up with a new identity for it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Rules and Guideline:

* Answers with grammatical errors will not be counted.
    * Please do not deviate from the event topic or go off-topic.
    * Please follow the format given to you in order for your comment to be counted as an entry towards the event.
    * You're not allowed to edit your comment so before you click submit, ensure everything is correct and in place.
    * You can be allowed to post once every 10 hours to ensure that everyone has the chance to participate.
    * Failure to follow these rules will result in you getting automatically disqualified from the event and you will not be able to play.

Reminders:

* Post with the funniest answer/profile wins the event point!
    * This post will be updated with new rounds every 9 hours TIMER or unless stated by me when I reveal the previous 3 winners - IMPORTANT!
    * The post will be judged by me only.
    * For any reason you need help please feel free to contact me HERE.
    * In the event that a player messes up or gets disqualified, there will be another round at the end of the event.
    * Please use the example provided for additional assistance.
    * Each round's winner gains 2 EP.
    * Event points will only be added at the end of the event.

Format:

In-game Name:
    Round Number:
    Profile Description:

Example:

Spoiler!

Round Number #1
    Winner: ^9Semantic^V
    Spoiler!

Round Number #2
    Winner: Faky
    Spoiler!

Round Number #3
    Winner: King
    Spoiler!

Round Number #4
    Winner: ^9Zelda^G
    Spoiler!

Round Number #5
    Winner: Faky
    Spoiler!

Round Number #6
    Winner: ^0Kavi^T
    Spoiler!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 05-01-2021 at 06:27 AM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

Cutie (04-30-2021), Divine (04-28-2021), Faky (04-28-2021), Kavi (04-30-2021), TomasEdison (04-28-2021), Zelda (04-30-2021)

Thread Information