Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks

Greetings Freestyle Gunz participants, I am welcoming you to play with us a game I like to call Character Profiling!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Description:

What is Character Profiling? It is to describe a character into a detailed summary, this will include their names, age, physical description, their personality, and their life in general. So what I am going to do is that I will update after every round is over a new picture (random) of a character/person and your job is to create a funny profile for them!
    Please for example I used a photo of Spongebob Squarepants do not use its real name or job whatsoever as I want you all to be creative to come up with a new identity for it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

Rules and Guideline:

* Answers with grammatical errors will not be counted.
    * Please do not deviate from the event topic or go off-topic.
    * Please follow the format given to you in order for your comment to be counted as an entry towards the event.
    * You're not allowed to edit your comment so before you click submit, ensure everything is correct and in place.
    * You can be allowed to post once every 10 hours to ensure that everyone has the chance to participate.
    * Failure to follow these rules will result in you getting automatically disqualified from the event and you will not be able to play.

Reminders:

* Post with the funniest answer/profile wins the event point!
    * This post will be updated with new rounds every 9 hours TIMER or unless stated by me when I reveal the previous 3 winners - IMPORTANT!
    * The post will be judged by me only.
    * For any reason you need help please feel free to contact me HERE.
    * In the event that a player messes up or gets disqualified, there will be another round at the end of the event.
    * Please use the example provided for additional assistance.
    * Each round's winner gains 2 EP.
    * Event points will only be added at the end of the event.

Format:

In-game Name:
    Round Number:
    Profile Description:

Example:

Spoiler!

Round Number #1
    Winner: ^9Semantic^V
    Spoiler!

Round Number #2
    Winner: Faky
    Spoiler!

Round Number #3
    Winner: King
    Spoiler!

Round Number #4
    Winner: ^9Zelda^G
    Spoiler!

Round Number #5
    Winner: Faky
    Spoiler!

Round Number #6
    Winner: ^0Kavi^T
    Spoiler!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 05-01-2021 at 06:27 AM.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

Cutie (04-30-2021), Divine (04-28-2021), Faky (04-28-2021), Kavi (04-30-2021), TomasEdison (04-28-2021), Zelda (04-30-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    In-game Name: Faky
    Round Number: 2
    Profile Description: This is Mica, she lives in Monkey's Eyebrow forest, her forehead covered with hair cus of the big forehead, it's a big secret of her. 17years old and she studying magical creatures. She's kinda moody and finding impossible happiness in her own fantasies. once she wore a male magical creature costume and then sexually harassed a female unicorn, from that day she has fallen love with harassing magical creatures and then addicted to it, her goal is to make out with dragons so she started to learn magical transfiguration which allows changing her farm into magical creature...

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

4. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    In-game Name: King
    Round Number: 3
    Profile Description: He is Gollum otherwise known as Smeagol he live at Gladden fields he is a slimy, skinny creature living in the middle of an underground lake underneath the Misty Mountains.
    his age about 589 years old. Spoke with less hissing and whining, and he spoke to his companions direct, not to his precious self. He would cringe and flinch
    he always refers to himself as "my precious" Through the influence of the Ring, Gollum's life was extended far beyond that of other members of his clan.

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

6. The following user said thank you to King for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021)

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    In-game Name: ^9Semantic^V
    Round Number: 1
    Profile Description: He is Mr. Pedro Magtanggol, a small but terrible man who is living in a barrio. His barrio is hit by a virus called HAKDOG-21 which is acquired by eating hotdog. This virus is transmissible and resulted to most of his constituents being ill. To protect himself, he wears a red personal protective equipment (PPE) and besides that, as a Magtanggol which means hero, Pedro Magtanggol did everything in order to help his constituents such as eradicating the hotdog companies and also giving all of his constituents a personal protective equipment same as his. Because of his heroic acts, a beautiful woman named Maria Labo in his barrio fell in love with him and Pedro did likewise. She helped him fight the virus. However, Pedro Magtanggol found out later on that Maria Labo is the virus herself who just transformed into human. As a result, Pedro Magtanggol died because of idiotic love which caused him to have the virus.

8. The following user said thank you to Jash for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021)

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    =Winners=
    Round 1: ^9Semantic^V
    Round 2: Faky
    Round 3: King

Event note:
    Due to the really underwhelming responses towards this Event, the following been changed.
    1. Number of Rounds reduced: 10 - 6 Rounds
    2. Number of EP given per Round increased: 1 - 2 EP
    Do take part as this is your last chance to receive EP easily.
    Round 4 - 6 has been posted!
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 04-30-2021 at 04:05 AM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

King (04-30-2021), TomasEdison (04-30-2021)

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    In-game Name: ^0Kavi^T
    Round Number: 6
    Profile Description: The name "Jerry" was chosen by Geraint Rowlands, who submitted "Tom and Jerry" as potential names for the duo after an important Loews Inc. While Hanna and Barbera decided to expand upon the standard expected cat and mouse relationship. Instead of being a "cowering victim" of Tom, he took delight in besting, even torturing, his feline frenemy (even if Tom is just following orders or just minding his own business is antagonized by Jerry). Hanna and Barbera considered Tom and Jerry "the best of enemies", Jerry is deceptively powerful and he is able to pick up objects large than him. Arguably his most impressive feat of strength was when he was able to pick up Tom by the tail and slam him over him a couple of times.

12. The following user said thank you to Kavi for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021)

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    IGN : Zelda
    Round number : 4
    Profile Description : This is Lil Sparky. A mouse with electric powers. Basically thors pet mouse. Looks cute and acts cute but tbh is kinda dumb and rude. Shocks anyone randomly coz thats the only thing is a good at. Doesnt really bother about anything and anyone and only be nice to the girls. being a mouse doesnt stop him from simping.*cough* somewhat just like me . Jk im not simp.
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

14. The following user said thank you to Zelda for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: Amamin
    Round number: 4
    Profile description: Pikapi, pika pika chu pika pika. Pikachu pika, pika pika pika, pika chu pikaaaaaa chu pika chu. Pika pika pika, pika pika, piiiiiiiiiiiiiika chu. Pikachu pika, pikachu pika? Pika pika pika! Pika pikachu! Pikapikapika, pika pikachu pika. Pika pi, pika pika pi, pikachu pikapi. Pikaaaaaaaaaaa pika pika pika pika. Pikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapikapi. Pikachu.

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    In-game Name: ^9Semantic^V
    Round Number: 6
    Profile Description: Hi, I am TOMasEdison, 17 years old cute baby boy from Israel and a student in the 12th grade. I love chasing egirls till i die.

17. The following 2 users say thank you to Jash for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021), TomasEdison (04-30-2021)

King's Avatar チャクラの母

Country
    Thanks
    In-game Name: King
    Round Number: 5
    Profile Description: His name is Arnold - "Arnold shortman" Arnold was born in San Lorenzo, in a temple of the mysterious
    His birth "silenced all of nature" at age 10yrs old . He is very Kind, caring, brave, calm
    Arnold has a natural gift for giving advice and guidance to others. He often goes out of his way to help others
    He has yellow hair with a tiny blue hat in the middle. His normal attire consists of a teal sweater over a long-length red plaid shirt
    His entire ceiling comprises an expansive skylight that includes a trapdoor where people on the roof can come in
    everyone loves Arnold appearance the brave shortman.

© to GeorgeGFX for this avatar signature

19. The following user said thank you to King for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-30-2021)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information