Country
    Thanks
    hello, i launch the game and it opens up but it's just a white screen forever and then it says 'gunz.exe has stopped responding', if i wait long enough like 5 or 10 minutes i'll eventually get to the startup screen but i won't be able to move anything and i'll be stuck at 0 fps

edit- restarting my pc fixed, will keep this here if it happens again
    Last edited by DRBIRDS; 04-29-2021 at 06:12 PM.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    I had this issue with the game freezing on my display and not being able to move anything, would suggest to having in your documents a .cmd file that runs:
    Code:
    Taskkill /IM Gunz.exe /F
    , it should help you close the frozen game faster than restarting (assuming you have option to pressing the Windows Key).

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I had this issue with the game freezing on my display and not being able to move anything, would suggest to having in your documents a .cmd file that runs:
    Code:
    Taskkill /IM Gunz.exe /F
    , it should help you close the frozen game faster than restarting (assuming you have option to pressing the Windows Key).
    sorry maybe i didn't clarify specifically, i don't have an issue closing the game, it just gets frozen and won't start. but restarted it now and works, but getting really weird screen lagging

Thread Information