Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Hello, when playing FG it decides to drop to 60fps for like 1 minute every 10 minutes. Happens at random and nothing I can do about it.

I checked which gpu it uses in the nvida control panel, checked for vsync etc in the menu, no settings on my end could cause this as far as i know.

Ingame is capped to 250 fps, which I can easily get with my geforce 2060 rtx. Any suggestions? Ty in advance

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not a technical guy and people are gonna be like LOL Roben replied to a 60 FPS thread oUHF AOUFHOAWUFHOUh. But have you tried checking if any background programs are running that could cause you to have FPS lagg once in a while, some kind of antivirus scanning or something? Also do you always experience this every 10 minutes, or only at certain times? What I notice in this game is with the crashes going on, is that whenever I've alt tabbed a lot, eventually I'll fps lagg and the game will end up crashing. Maybe playing in a different resolution can help, but unsure. If you haven't updated your latest videocard drivers, I suggest doing that too. This might not fix anything, but possibly worth checking.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I know that theres an existing issue like roben said, alt tabbing too many times can cause fps to drop until eventually it crashes. If youre not using a 4k screen, try using the resolution that matches your screen and additionally try running the game without doing anything in the background (launching without tabbing out), does the issue still happen?

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    No other programs are running, just discord. Should also not be the problem since GunZ only uses 20% of my cpu and 10% of my gpu normally.
    It's still happening.

Freestyler

Thanks
    dont use fgunz fps limiter. it doesnt work. whenever i use it i get fps spikes even though it says im stable 250fps.

use nvidia's fps limiter that you should have if u have a nvidia graphics card. or use some other 3rd party fps limiter cuz those ones actually work.

Thread Information