Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: none

Reason: getting crash every 20mins, it is server fault everyone knows it. from last 2-3months et/gms allowing players to rejoin in an elimination event(if they crashed), I got crashed and I got no chance to get in, why sudden rule changed for me? if I am an e-girl I get a chance to play but sadly im Indian.

favoritism ok but give fair chance to everyone? because we deserve we playing every day more than 7hours. in the same event darkenage eliminated(suicide) but he got the chance they respawned him.

Proof/Evidence: srsly not necessary, I asked them in the lobby main host didn't respond to me, if he answered me there, I didn't waste my time here to report the shit which cant fixed from last update.

everyone deserves a chance and ye fukto17thcrash

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Faky,

Both McSic and Dave are aware of the issues with the crashes and there will be a fix very soon (possibly Monday).

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you, I will leave the thread open if anyone wants to add to this.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

I wasn't there so I don't know how everything happened but all I know is that I disagree with a certain comment about favorsim.

When you get crashed in my events, I always let you back in. I wait for people for few minutes then carry on.

So be more specific about who you mean, when you speak about favorsim , because it can paint a wrong image.

And like Divine is saying, the admins are working on the bugs/crashes and it'll be fixed soon!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Hi Faky,

Both McSic and Dave are aware of the issues with the crashes and there will be a fix very soon (possibly Monday).

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you, I will leave the thread open if anyone wants to add to this.
    why you apologies bro?, all I asked him to give me fair chance but he refused to answer me you gotta ask your staff team, from the last 2-3 months they are allowing players to rejoin in the elimination type of event but why they didn't allow me? and I got ignored that is disrespect. we players don't expect this behavior from staff. I want a response from him I don't wanna lose my self-respect for fking shake sorry.

]

-Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone was given a fair chance in this event, everyone was told what to equip. Regarding crashes, that has been fixed in the next patch. Regarding the event you crashed mid event, not the beginning and when you came back we already were on the next round and had our winners. The thing is I haven't crashed at all during this set and you are frequently crashing every round, if I have to kill everyone just for you to have a chance to win, it will be unfair to everyone.

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Hello,

When you get crashed in my events, I always let you back in. I wait for people for few minutes then carry on.

!
    tenax is right she always tries to give fair chance to everyone, I am not blaming the whole staff team only Relax he didn't respond to me and being unfair this time only to me. allowed players before not why not now? how come darkenage got respawn? that's what I called favoritism. I cleared this to tenax shes asked me to mention the name of the host yes. I am very good at that event I always in the top 3 positions in that event.

still waiting for his response...

]

-Faky

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Everyone was given a fair chance in this event, everyone was told what to equip. Regarding crashes, that has been fixed in the next patch. Regarding the event you crashed mid event, not the beginning and when you came back we already were on the next round and had our winners. The thing is I haven't crashed at all during this set and you are frequently crashing every round, if I have to kill everyone just for you to have a chance to win, it will be unfair to everyone.
    1. I got crashed beginning of round 2 where the first call is zabu he lost I got the crash same time.
    2. I play more than 7hours I dont host n go? just like 30-60min?
    3. you can slap all if u wanted to give fair chance, we spending 2hours in ctf event for 1 ep LOL?
    4. lots of crashes happing today IDK why I blame the server ...
    5. you let darken play respawned him in the same round hell ye he wins, how its unfair I passed over 16+players? this makes no sense sir. I assume 30-40sec to get back to the event lobby after crashed, it wont take not much of time. even before I requested it you keep ignoring me. host should answer players not ignore them. if you say YES/NO or shit in that lobby I won't waste my time here.
    6. stick to the same rule/way not by favoritism you let others join back in previous events not this time it says everything.

ye finally you respond to me and it makes no change I lost my coins tyvm.

/close thread
    Last edited by Faky; 05-02-2021 at 06:26 PM.

]

-Faky

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Hey Faky.

The ETs are doing their best by allowing players to come back in specific events and that's why we've recently stopped putting late join off. However, you need to understand that we have no such rule therefore it's not something they HAVE to do, it's something they do for the community whenever they can because we care about everyone, doesn't matter who. We can't always stall the event and stop everything just for one player who got crashed, we don't know whether he left or crashed or even a power-out, we don't know if it takes 1 minute or 5 minutes, sometimes the players don't even come back online.

The situation is indeed annoying for us too, we also get crashed while playing and hosting but as it's been said a few times in the past week: it should be fixed in the next update.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we thank everyone for being patient, have a good day!

Thread Information