Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello,

I wasn't there so I don't know how everything happened but all I know is that I disagree with a certain comment about favorsim.

When you get crashed in my events, I always let you back in. I wait for people for few minutes then carry on.

So be more specific about who you mean, when you speak about favorsim , because it can paint a wrong image.

And like Divine is saying, the admins are working on the bugs/crashes and it'll be fixed soon!

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Hello,

When you get crashed in my events, I always let you back in. I wait for people for few minutes then carry on.

!
    tenax is right she always tries to give fair chance to everyone, I am not blaming the whole staff team only Relax he didn't respond to me and being unfair this time only to me. allowed players before not why not now? how come darkenage got respawn? that's what I called favoritism. I cleared this to tenax shes asked me to mention the name of the host yes. I am very good at that event I always in the top 3 positions in that event.

still waiting for his response...

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thread Information