Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone was given a fair chance in this event, everyone was told what to equip. Regarding crashes, that has been fixed in the next patch. Regarding the event you crashed mid event, not the beginning and when you came back we already were on the next round and had our winners. The thing is I haven't crashed at all during this set and you are frequently crashing every round, if I have to kill everyone just for you to have a chance to win, it will be unfair to everyone.

Spoiler!

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Everyone was given a fair chance in this event, everyone was told what to equip. Regarding crashes, that has been fixed in the next patch. Regarding the event you crashed mid event, not the beginning and when you came back we already were on the next round and had our winners. The thing is I haven't crashed at all during this set and you are frequently crashing every round, if I have to kill everyone just for you to have a chance to win, it will be unfair to everyone.
    1. I got crashed beginning of round 2 where the first call is zabu he lost I got the crash same time.
    2. I play more than 7hours I dont host n go? just like 30-60min?
    3. you can slap all if u wanted to give fair chance, we spending 2hours in ctf event for 1 ep LOL?
    4. lots of crashes happing today IDK why I blame the server ...
    5. you let darken play respawned him in the same round hell ye he wins, how its unfair I passed over 16+players? this makes no sense sir. I assume 30-40sec to get back to the event lobby after crashed, it wont take not much of time. even before I requested it you keep ignoring me. host should answer players not ignore them. if you say YES/NO or shit in that lobby I won't waste my time here.
    6. stick to the same rule/way not by favoritism you let others join back in previous events not this time it says everything.

ye finally you respond to me and it makes no change I lost my coins tyvm.

/close thread
    Last edited by Faky; 05-02-2021 at 06:26 PM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Thread Information