Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I disagree. You say there is no point to play risky if people carry pills/vials, but the fact that you can near-instantly med instead of finding a safespot to do so means people will play more aggressive and stay less in hiding. Which means people end up playing more risky.

They either heal less, they can't be shared, or they take long amounts of time to add HP/AP.

If I were you, I'd rather vouch for a buff on "normal" meds, rather than nerfing the pills and vials.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    I disagree. You say there is no point to play risky if people carry pills/vials, but the fact that you can near-instantly med instead of finding a safespot to do so means people will play more aggressive and stay less in hiding. Which means people end up playing more risky.

They either heal less, they can't be shared, or they take long amounts of time to add HP/AP.

If I were you, I'd rather vouch for a buff on "normal" meds, rather than nerfing the pills and vials.
    i break down high level gameplay.

a very common situation u see every round is when you see someone run away with low hp/ap. you chase after them while they run away to their team so ur in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation which is very risky.
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE MED: you kill him and then run back to ur team
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE PILLS/VIAL: they roll away while using pills+vials and you can't kill them because pills/vials heal a lot in an instant. also since you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation you take more dmg than you dealt which is very bad. Also usually way better to kill someone in a 1v3 situation then die cuz they waste time trying to kill u so u make space for ur team to backstab. but if u dont kill its very bad cause now they have advantage.

buffing meds is bad cuz they heal so much already. better nerf pills/vials

also no one cares about sharing meds cuz it takes too long
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-04-2021 at 03:24 PM.

BloodKiller's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post

a very common situation u see every round is when you see someone run away with low hp/ap. you chase after them while they run away to their team so ur in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation which is very risky.
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE PILLS/VIAL: they roll away while using pills+vials and you can't kill them because pills/vials heal a lot in an instant. also since you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation you take more dmg than you dealt which is very bad. Also usually way better to kill someone in a 1v3 situation then die cuz they waste time trying to kill u so u make space for ur team to backstab. but if u dont kill its very bad cause now they have advantage.

You literally described your own playstyle.

Camp > wait until they have to med before you fight > run

That's not a 'common' thing, it's only common for you because you play like that. Meanwhile just let us have our pills and vials so you can camp around the corner and we can rush you instead of having 2 teams potshotting for a couple minutes every round.

I guess that's the "high level" gameplay you want to go back to but not everyone wants 1 cw to take 20 minutes.

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post

also no one cares about sharing meds cuz it takes too long
    A lot of these arguments are personal for you.

You just have to adjust your playstyle in order to not get killed. If you chase someone that's running away behind his teammates and you chase in, that's your risk of doing so and if you think they are truly low, you'll only need 1 effective shot to finish them off before they can med up to that point. So start improving your aim and be less greedy.

You can't just say no one cares about sharing meds, especially in cw. if my teammate is low and im full and we're in a situation we can win, there's no reason for me to keep my own meds with me.

Thread Information