Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    no point playing risky cuz hard to rush and kill 1 when they using pills/vials.

most cwers prefer the playstyle with meds over vials but don't have a choice cause pills/vials is op.

theres a reason why 99% of the people cwing are using pills/vials instead of meds cuz its op.

total hp/ap healed by pills/vials = 90 + 150 = 240
    total hp/ap healed by meds = 280

40hp/ap difference isn't worth the meds since u waste time medding so its better to just use pills/vials and make up for the difference by doing dmg which is really easy to do with this updated spray..

i suggest removing pills/vials entirely or make them unuseable like before (like remove 2 clips each from them).

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Jash (05-04-2021), sikander123 (05-05-2021), Tzunami best0 (05-04-2021), yanmek3 (05-04-2021)

BloodKiller's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    pills/vials 10x more fun than meds

you just want meds to be better because it helps you to camp.

https://i.gyazo.com/f965c71b6d16121c...e9a77e6dc1.mp4

I disagree with this suggestion
    Last edited by BloodKiller; 05-04-2021 at 12:48 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to BloodKiller for this useful post:

Faky (05-04-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    disagree with suggestion // reloading + medding at the same time is really hard, vials and pills are better and balanced.

so when buff pills n vials ?

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    no point playing risky cuz hard to rush and kill 1 when they using pills/vials.

most cwers prefer the playstyle with meds over vials but don't have a choice cause pills/vials is op.

theres a reason why 99% of the people cwing are using pills/vials instead of meds cuz its op.

total hp/ap healed by pills/vials = 90 + 150 = 240
    total hp/ap healed by meds = 280
    I've seen you playing CWs yesterday and there were people using meds instead of pills/vials, I also know some people that rather use meds in CWs than pills/vials, so that 99% is exaggerated.

Ultimate Meds: 7 x 20 = 140 -> x2 = 280
    Pills: 6 x 15 = 90 -> x2 -> 180
    Vials: 6 x (5 x 5 sec) -> 150 -> x2 = 300

So currently pills already heal much less than meds - and vials heal over time (5 secs per vial), so with vials it takes much longer to fully heal up. Pills/Vials' true advantage is that they're easy to use and you don't need to stop fighting to heal up, especially when vials are used in combination with pills. Even if they heal less, that advantage is a big advantage in the right hands.

I don't think nerfing or removing pills/vials to the point of them becoming 'unuseable' is an appropriate solution, as BloodKiller said that would just force everyone to use meds and camp playstyle again.

I'm not against modifying them though, for example a little less heal per tick, if more people think that they need to be nerfed to be on an even playing field with meds (but I also think that meds are great in some situations, if used correctly by the right players).

But: Right now we are seeing regular pills/vials competing with donation meds, imagine what would happen if we add donation pills/vials, we would definitely have to balance them first if we decide to add donation ones.

7. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-04-2021)

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I've seen you playing CWs yesterday and there were people using meds instead of pills/vials, I also know some people that rather use meds in CWs than pills/vials, so that 99% is exaggerated.

So currently pills already heal much less than meds - and vials heal over time (5 secs per vial), so with vials it takes much longer to fully heal up. Pills/Vials' true advantage is that they're easy to use and you don't need to stop fighting to heal up, especially when vials are used in combination with pills. Even if they heal less, that advantage is a big advantage in the right hands.

I don't think nerfing or removing pills/vials to the point of them becoming 'unuseable' is an appropriate solution, as BloodKiller said that would just force everyone to use meds and camp playstyle again.

I'm not against modifying them though, for example a little less heal per tick, if more people think that they need to be nerfed to be on an even playing field with meds (but I also think that meds are great in some situations, if used correctly by the right players).

But: Right now we are seeing regular pills/vials competing with donation meds, imagine what would happen if we add donation pills/vials, we would definitely have to balance them first if we decide to add donation ones.
    ^this JP explained very well and 1 more advantage of medical/repair kits is you can share meds with anyone (team players have to choose meds for better teamwork)

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    ^this JP explained very well and 1 more advantage of medical/repair kits is you can share meds with anyone (team players have to choose meds for better teamwork)
    Or get killed by an enemy and then he can steal the meds and kill your team mates when you tell them he is low

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I disagree. You say there is no point to play risky if people carry pills/vials, but the fact that you can near-instantly med instead of finding a safespot to do so means people will play more aggressive and stay less in hiding. Which means people end up playing more risky.

They either heal less, they can't be shared, or they take long amounts of time to add HP/AP.

If I were you, I'd rather vouch for a buff on "normal" meds, rather than nerfing the pills and vials.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    I disagree. You say there is no point to play risky if people carry pills/vials, but the fact that you can near-instantly med instead of finding a safespot to do so means people will play more aggressive and stay less in hiding. Which means people end up playing more risky.

They either heal less, they can't be shared, or they take long amounts of time to add HP/AP.

If I were you, I'd rather vouch for a buff on "normal" meds, rather than nerfing the pills and vials.
    i break down high level gameplay.

a very common situation u see every round is when you see someone run away with low hp/ap. you chase after them while they run away to their team so ur in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation which is very risky.
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE MED: you kill him and then run back to ur team
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE PILLS/VIAL: they roll away while using pills+vials and you can't kill them because pills/vials heal a lot in an instant. also since you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation you take more dmg than you dealt which is very bad. Also usually way better to kill someone in a 1v3 situation then die cuz they waste time trying to kill u so u make space for ur team to backstab. but if u dont kill its very bad cause now they have advantage.

buffing meds is bad cuz they heal so much already. better nerf pills/vials

also no one cares about sharing meds cuz it takes too long
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-04-2021 at 03:24 PM.

BloodKiller's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    i break down high level gameplay.

a very common situation u see every round is when you see someone run away with low hp/ap. you chase after them while they run away to their team so ur in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation which is very risky.
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE MED: you kill him and then run back to ur team
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE PILLS/VIAL: they roll away while using pills+vials and you can't kill them because pills/vials heal a lot in an instant. also since you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation you take more dmg than you dealt which is very bad. Also usually way better to kill someone in a 1v3 situation then die cuz they waste time trying to kill u so u make space for ur team to backstab. but if u dont kill its very bad cause now they have advantage.

buffing meds is bad cuz they heal so much already. better nerf pills/vials
    You literally described your own playstyle.

Camp > wait until they have to med before you fight > run

That's not a 'common' thing, it's only common for you because you play like that. Meanwhile just let us have our pills and vials so you can camp around the corner and we can rush you instead of having 2 teams potshotting for a couple minutes every round.

I guess that's the "high level" gameplay you want to go back to but not everyone wants 1 cw to take 20 minutes.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

not 99% but close to 70-80% id say. was cwing ytd 4s/5s and all the good players were using pills/vials. i think its pretty obv that 40 dmg difference between health gained is no brainer to use pills/vials. like using meds takes wayy longer than using pills/vials you also need to account for time finding a same spot to use meds. for pills/vials u can pretty much do it whenever cause u dont have to say completely still. so ye all that time u spent wasting u can easily make up for the 40dmg difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information