Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    not 99% but close to 70-80% id say. was cwing ytd 4s/5s and all the good players were using pills/vials. i think its pretty obv that 40 dmg difference between health gained is no brainer to use pills/vials. like using meds takes wayy longer than using pills/vials you also need to account for time finding a same spot to use meds. for pills/vials u can pretty much do it whenever cause u dont have to say completely still. so ye all that time u spent wasting u can easily make up for the 40dmg difference.
    Seems like the main argument in favor of their nerf is the less time it takes to use them. With vials, you let them tick while you fight, and pills are instant. What if their delay was increased (how fast they can be used, or how long you are stuck in the healing animation, kind of like the way they increased the reloading time on the heavy weapons, before you can switch back to guns and deal effective damage again, but in pills/vials case, there would be a 'slowmotion' effect of taking them, and they wont apply healing until the end of the animation)? This maintains the comfortableness of not having an entity that takes a while to drop to the floor and be picked up, but making it still take long to heal, so you would lose damage if you choose to use them as they take longer to heal up.

Country
    Thanks
    What if you made premium vials? :p

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    i break down high level gameplay.

a very common situation u see every round is when you see someone run away with low hp/ap. you chase after them while they run away to their team so ur in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation which is very risky.
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE MED: you kill him and then run back to ur team
    IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE PILLS/VIAL: they roll away while using pills+vials and you can't kill them because pills/vials heal a lot in an instant. also since you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation you take more dmg than you dealt which is very bad. Also usually way better to kill someone in a 1v3 situation then die cuz they waste time trying to kill u so u make space for ur team to backstab. but if u dont kill its very bad cause now they have advantage.

buffing meds is bad cuz they heal so much already. better nerf pills/vials

also no one cares about sharing meds cuz it takes too long
    A lot of these arguments are personal for you.

You just have to adjust your playstyle in order to not get killed. If you chase someone that's running away behind his teammates and you chase in, that's your risk of doing so and if you think they are truly low, you'll only need 1 effective shot to finish them off before they can med up to that point. So start improving your aim and be less greedy.

You can't just say no one cares about sharing meds, especially in cw. if my teammate is low and im full and we're in a situation we can win, there's no reason for me to keep my own meds with me.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    i prefer the meds playstyle, in my opinion, usually when we cw is pretty hard to kill someone if they run back cuz they use pills and heal instant.. especially if u 2s, i dont suggest to remove them, but ap vials give a lot of ap, to much, and hp pills are too fast (the amount of hp is good) should be slower.. btw i prefer when i was cwing time ago with meds and vs ppl who uses meds, dat is my point, and i just cw as u can see in my stream

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Trash suggestion. I disagree.

Country
    Thanks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the pills/vials get nerfed before?

Pills and vials are added into the game so that players can explore more different playstyles with pills/vials. By suggesting such thing to be removed, you're limiting players' approach to new playstyles. Just like the shotgun type(light, standard, heavy).

The pills heal significantly lower than prem meds, but was compensated with a lower delay. Vials heal slightly more than prem meds, but have a longer delay. And prem meds are like in the middle between the pills and the vials.

Don't you think the overall meds system are quite balanced?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...te-05-MAY-2021

We:
    - Increased pill delay (400 -> 700)
    - Decreased vial healing (5 x 5 sec -> 4 x 5 sec) (25 -> 20)

Which should balance them better. Let us know if you disagree, we're always open for suggestions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information