Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
i break down high level gameplay.

a very common situation u see every round is when you see someone run away with low hp/ap. you chase after them while they run away to their team so ur in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation which is very risky.
IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE MED: you kill him and then run back to ur team
IF THE GUY RUNNING AWAY USE PILLS/VIAL: they roll away while using pills+vials and you can't kill them because pills/vials heal a lot in an instant. also since you are in a 1v2 or 1v3 situation you take more dmg than you dealt which is very bad. Also usually way better to kill someone in a 1v3 situation then die cuz they waste time trying to kill u so u make space for ur team to backstab. but if u dont kill its very bad cause now they have advantage.

buffing meds is bad cuz they heal so much already. better nerf pills/vials

also no one cares about sharing meds cuz it takes too long
A lot of these arguments are personal for you.

You just have to adjust your playstyle in order to not get killed. If you chase someone that's running away behind his teammates and you chase in, that's your risk of doing so and if you think they are truly low, you'll only need 1 effective shot to finish them off before they can med up to that point. So start improving your aim and be less greedy.

You can't just say no one cares about sharing meds, especially in cw. if my teammate is low and im full and we're in a situation we can win, there's no reason for me to keep my own meds with me.