I barely play anymore, but playing a bit on this patch just now. I gotta say, this is really a bad update in my opinion. Here is why:

* The gameplay feels bad. Screenlagg everywhere, movement feels sluggish and slow in comparison to the last update. Idk what you changed about the gameplay but it really feels worse than before.

* Pills and vials are useless now. Imo pills and vials are what made GunZ clan wars fun in the last couple of months. You have the fast gameplay where you can follow up on people or rush people that are camping. Currently you heal less than meds but then again you also heal slower than meds... lol

* The new shotguns, what are those lmao. Not so long ago the hp/ap got increased and the spread has gotten revamped multiple times. And then you release 11 dmg shotguns with 3 clips, shotguns that you can 2shot with or deal a LOT of damage with in a short time and then run away and reload (you really can't follow them or rush them anymore because of the pills/vials nerf).

The last patch was perfectly fine. This patch however feels like a step-back (competitive) gameplay-wise. Other than that, I like the UI upgrades, etc.