Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Wow, good job! Very, very cool update. Especially the UI and archetype.

Off topic: I noticed the FG player-base is rising and also some good news, that other server who was claiming FGunz videos on YT with "MAIET Entertainment" claimed some of my newer videos again, but... this time... something weird happened! YouTube reactivated the video they took down with the copyright and a video from 3 years ago they also took down... Very interesting and confusing, since YT hasn't even sent me an email on why they were re-activated again.

So.. the tide is turning, inshallah, karma will never forget.

One vid that got up again after being copyright takedown noticed
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Decepción (05-09-2021), TomasEdison (05-08-2021)

Respetable y confiable.

Country
    Thanks
    Gracias!!!

-Jesús Battistelli.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    A minor patch has been applied to fix some bugs and crashes.

5. The following 3 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

TomasEdison (05-10-2021), TonySoprano (05-10-2021), Zaku (05-10-2021)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I barely play anymore, but playing a bit on this patch just now. I gotta say, this is really a bad update in my opinion. Here is why:

* The gameplay feels bad. Screenlagg everywhere, movement feels sluggish and slow in comparison to the last update. Idk what you changed about the gameplay but it really feels worse than before.

* Pills and vials are useless now. Imo pills and vials are what made GunZ clan wars fun in the last couple of months. You have the fast gameplay where you can follow up on people or rush people that are camping. Currently you heal less than meds but then again you also heal slower than meds... lol

* The new shotguns, what are those lmao. Not so long ago the hp/ap got increased and the spread has gotten revamped multiple times. And then you release 11 dmg shotguns with 3 clips, shotguns that you can 2shot with or deal a LOT of damage with in a short time and then run away and reload (you really can't follow them or rush them anymore because of the pills/vials nerf).

The last patch was perfectly fine. This patch however feels like a step-back (competitive) gameplay-wise. Other than that, I like the UI upgrades, etc.

Rinzler's Avatar ルイス

Country
    Thanks
    Very good job good update

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    * Pills and vials are useless now. Imo pills and vials are what made GunZ clan wars fun in the last couple of months. You have the fast gameplay where you can follow up on people or rush people that are camping. Currently you heal less than meds but then again you also heal slower than meds... lol
    Akimbo said the exact opposite, as in pills and vials are still OP and used by everyone in CWs, so who's right?

Regarding the new shotguns: I would like to get some feedback on them (I've only gotten feedback from like 4-5 people so far) and then adjust them accordingly. Perhaps increase their delay or decrease their damage by 0.5

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Akimbo said the exact opposite, as in pills and vials are still OP and used by everyone in CWs, so who's right?

Regarding the new shotguns: I would like to get some feedback on them (I've only gotten feedback from like 4-5 people so far) and then adjust them accordingly. Perhaps increase their delay or decrease their damage by 0.5
    I think they are fine since no one is gonna use them anyway for cws. But I do see people raging over these new sgs cuz they do a lot of dmg so maybe nerf them so people use them less so people don’t rq . Maybe match their delay with the psycho breaker sg (1050 delay)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

why not another poll for pills and vials? and make sure cw players are able to vote by making a popup announcement ingame to vote (maybe put the poll on fgunz.net if thats possible).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I think they are fine since no one is gonna use them anyway for cws. But I do see people raging over these new sgs cuz they do a lot of dmg so maybe nerf them so people use them less so people don’t rq . Maybe match their delay with the psycho breaker sg (1050 delay)
    Increasing delay is the first thing I would do, yeah.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    why not another poll for pills and vials? and make sure cw players are able to vote by making a popup announcement ingame to vote (maybe put the poll on fgunz.net if thats possible).
    I think if there's such 2 opposite opinions then the pills and vials are probably somewhere in the middle, so probably balanced I would say. I would love a poll on fgunz.net, launcher or ingame but it has to be coded first.

12. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

StephanM (05-12-2021)

Thanks
    Akimbo is the only person i've seen complain about the new pills and vials, and he seems satisifed as he doesnt have to run into them as often in cws now. I personally preferred them before, as i feel like the ap meds which already took a long time, heal even less which is just detrimental to gameplay. And the new delay on the hp meds just cant be used as smoothly with fast gameplay.

On an unrelated note is it just me or has the soundplay been really off since the new update, somebody will be right next to be and it'll sound like they are far away/ below me or something.
    Last edited by zerojjxx; 05-13-2021 at 06:41 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information