Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zerojjxx View Post
    Akimbo is the only person i've seen complain about the new pills and vials, and he seems satisifed as he doesnt have to run into them as often in cws now. I personally preferred them before, as i feel like the ap meds which already took a long time, heal even less which is just detrimental to gameplay. And the new delay on the hp meds just cant be used as smoothly with fast gameplay.

On an unrelated note is it just me or has the soundplay been really off since the new update, somebody will be right next to be and it'll sound like they are far away/ below me or something.
    Exactly what I thought so. I don't see anyone complaining about using pills/vials anywhere.

mercurylampe

Thanks
    On an unrelated note is it just me or has the soundplay been really off since the new update, somebody will be right next to be and it'll sound like they are far away/ below me or something.
    ^^^^this
    You guys must have messed up the sound in some way, my soundplay has been absolute trash since the update, I often hear people behind me when were in front of me etc. Something is def wrong.
    Last edited by Nerval; 05-13-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    poll the pills/vials, i've not seen anyone complain about them before except for akimbo, literally.

how they were before pushed the limits for cw

Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I think they are fine since no one is gonna use them anyway for cws.
    this guy literally just said, good job nerfing them now no one will use them in cw.

edit: i've crashed 5 times today......
    Last edited by Hart; 05-13-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    so ive been playing for a lil while and ive got a few things:

1. i dont know why or how, but for some reason movements are way slower and sluggish after the update. im not the only one a few more ppl have the same problem.

2. crashes are still a hindrance imo.

3. the hp pill and repair vial nerf kind of messed up the pace of the clanwar. i liked it the way it was before. i dont know why you guys made a decision based off of 1 persons opinion.. maybe it was best to make a poll like you did with other major updates?

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by zerojjxx View Post
    Originally Posted by Nerval View Post
    You guys must have messed up the sound in some way, my soundplay has been absolute trash since the update, I often hear people behind me when were in front of me etc. Something is def wrong.
    Yeah, i was also going to ask about this. It's really confusing to play sometimes in tdm or etc. since the new update because of like a bug in the soundplay. I thought I was the only one who is experiencing it but then when i was watching iBDW's stream earlier, he also mentioned about this problem while he was cw'ing. So, please fix it asap and most importantly, please also fix the crashes first before releasing any new updates if you guys want to keep the new players in the server.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jash View Post
    Yeah, i was also going to ask about this. It's really confusing to play sometimes in tdm or etc. since the new update because of like a bug in the soundplay. I thought I was the only one who is experiencing it but then when i was watching iBDW's stream earlier, he also mentioned about this problem while he was cw'ing. So, please fix it asap and most importantly, please also fix the crashes first before releasing any new updates if you guys want to keep the new players in the server.
    We actually fixed an existing sound issue by fixing the distance at which you can hear sounds (previously, many players could not hear any sounds from players more than 10-15 meters away), only the distance was fixed so you can now hear sounds much further away. But I will double check.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We actually fixed an existing sound issue by fixing the distance at which you can hear sounds (previously, many players could not hear any sounds from players more than 10-15 meters away), only the distance was fixed so you can now hear sounds much further away. But I will double check.
    I believe thats what causing players to feel like theres a bug. it feels really weird to me suddenly hearing things across the map, when before i had to get close and if i heard something, i knew someone was coming/an enemy/teammate was nearby whereas now, theres just a chaos of sounds 24/7. having a distance threshhold is a good idea imo
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-13-2021 at 11:35 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Did not understand what everyone was talking about until i played with my earpiece yesterday. The sounds really dont make sense, its unplayable with earbuds. Asked a few others and they had the same issue as well. Any updates?

Any updates on the poll for pills/vials as well? Only seen Akimbo complain about how they used to be.

Thanks,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information