Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Posts
    285
    Thanked
    463
    Thanks
    276




    Video from today, I was trying to have some relaxed chill vibes so I made a mansion deathmatch and threw on the ol' spaceys

    Featured;
    ^6Gwynnbleidd^3
    Ashborn
    Sheq
    Blargz
    llllllllllI
    i3xodus
    MagaDeElite
    Papapi
    ^6Black^5Pink^2
    GSVis
    Heartless
    wkek
    Abate

    Unfortunately I have no GZR of this game because I crashed when screenshotting so I can't provide that if someone wants it. Lemme know if I missed you on the list and I'll add you

  2. The following 2 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

    Amers (05-08-2021), Flade (4 Weeks Ago)

  3. #2
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Country
    Posts
    295
    Thanked
    160
    Thanks
    251
    Great film.
    Watched half today and will finish the other half tomorrow, thanks for sharing!

  4. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

    Cid (05-08-2021), Nimer (05-07-2021)

  5. #3
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Posts
    285
    Thanked
    463
    Thanks
    276
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    Great film.
    Watched half today and will finish the other half tomorrow, thanks for sharing!
    I watched this shit on my lunch break today and it was exhilarating. Ganna have to do some troll ass map DM's like Dungeon , lost shrine ETC

  6. #4
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    673
    Thanks
    373
    Hey, Cid! I just noticed some of my FGunZ content on my channel has also been brought back from the grave too, thts why I'm here today Do you know what exactly happened, did someone send a legal email? And did all of your striked vids get back up? Since like 4 of my vids are still down, but 2 are back up, Im guessing it takes some time for YT to manually review them all, they probably took down like dozens of videos. Anyways I'm happy karma finally got to those MAIET Entertainment punks!
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  7. #5
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Country
    Posts
    285
    Thanked
    463
    Thanks
    276
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Hey, Cid! I just noticed some of my FGunZ content on my channel has also been brought back from the grave too, thts why I'm here today Do you know what exactly happened, did someone send a legal email? And did all of your striked vids get back up? Since like 4 of my vids are still down, but 2 are back up, Im guessing it takes some time for YT to manually review them all, they probably took down like dozens of videos. Anyways I'm happy karma finally got to those MAIET Entertainment punks!
    Yoooo sup Amers you absolute madman, add me on discord belzac#9702 and I'll give you a rundown, otherwise check out the subreddit

  8. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

    Amers (4 Weeks Ago)

  9. #6
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    530
    Thanked
    673
    Thanks
    373
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Yoooo sup Amers you absolute madman, add me on discord belzac#9702 and I'll give you a rundown, otherwise check out the subreddit
    Thanks, checked the subreddit and damn a lot has happened. Awesome.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  10. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

    Cid (4 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)