Country
    Thanks
    hi the archtype v2 doesn't work for me. it's just the same as the original one. i deleted the game and all files and re installed to see if it changed something. but no luck. anyone got any ideas ?

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    Try turning off light map

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by donkiller View Post
    hi the archtype v2 doesn't work for me. it's just the same as the original one. i deleted the game and all files and re installed to see if it changed something. but no luck. anyone got any ideas ?
    Weird, are you using any custom nvidia setting which might be overwriting archetype v2?

Country
    Thanks
    the settings are still on default. never touched them. might there be something i should change. i am using a laptop. gunz doesn't use the nvidia videocard but the intel integrated one.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by donkiller View Post
    the settings are still on default. never touched them. might there be something i should change. i am using a laptop. gunz doesn't use the nvidia videocard but the intel integrated one.
    Ah, in this case it might simply not be supported by your integrated Intel graphics.

uwu

Country
    Thanks
    my laptop uses the nvidia gpu and not the intel one, I havep previously used nvidia inspector to achieve the same result as archetype v2 however it does not seem to work even though I currently don't have inspector installed and my nvidia settings set to default.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    my laptop uses the nvidia gpu and not the intel one, I havep previously used nvidia inspector to achieve the same result as archetype v2 however it does not seem to work even though I currently don't have inspector installed and my nvidia settings set to default.
    same here, i had to redownload nvidia inspector, change the settings and apply again for it to work

Thread Information