Freestyler

Thanks
    at the moment u only gain coins if u stay in 1 clan. very annoying cause cw right now is just a bunch of people staying in the same clans i.e. 6 people online in the same clan and cws can be happening if they split into 2 clans of 3v3 but they dont cuz of this dumb policy. yes u can switch characters but people too lazy! cuz gunz players lazy. also people dont wanna switch characters cuz they lose out on coins cuz leader usually just split rank1 coins based on contributions.

so change so that instead of points u gain in 1 clan, it's points gained for all clans u cw in! that way there will be more cws happening and people more likely to play with each other which makes cw more active! ive been cwing long time and had a lot of rank 1 clans! i know what im talking about! this will work!!

2. The following user said thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (05-12-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    so if i get this straight, you condone clans with 6 players to split into 2 clans so they can 3v3 hundreds of times and get free coins?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    so if i get this straight, you condone clans with 6 players to split into 2 clans so they can 3v3 hundreds of times and get free coins?
    no they have to try or else thats called swapping. which rarely happens

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...1928-cw-points

The admins seem to support this idea. It's only a matter of time until this gets added I guess...

The game doesn't have enough players/cwers to make it possible for someone to consistently CW in just 1 clan, I support

6. The following user said thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (05-12-2021)

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    yeah is pretty lazy always switching chars cuz i wanna keep my points in clan.. is boring

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Have Been Added, see this post for more information.

Spoiler!

Thread Information