• 2 clip shotguns are OP

5 15.63%
  • 3 clip shotguns are OP

2 6.25%
  • 2 clip and 3 clip shotguns are OP

8 25.00%
    McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Please vote in the poll and post your feedback. We'll use it to adjust the shotguns if necessary.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Both are fine...
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 05-12-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    2 clip sgs are OP tbh. was literally standing and 3 shotting players in a duel room . I feel 12 dmg is too much .
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    The new sgs' disadvantages are when your aim is suck and if it is only used in a not close range combat because considering its low clips quantity, sometimes it will just register a least dmg but if it's a close combat, then boom! It can just easily 3/4 shot the players and rekt lb users. However, they are still so op if used by a player with godly aim especially using both the 3 clip sgs where their clip's quantity(6) does not go too far from both lbs' clips(10). Additionally, just also imagine getting the 2 clip & 3 clip sgs with a low delay than the non donors from the new lucky box. I think that would be so op if you have a really good aim just what I have said. Maybe you can just nerf their dmg or increase their delays(esp those from lucky box). Just my opinion xdd

mercurylampe

Thanks
    Maybe not overpowered, just really annoying and not fun to play against, esp. in duel when ur opponent goes pillar every 2 seconds to reload :/

6. The following user said thank you to Nerval for this useful post:

Tzunami best0 (05-12-2021)

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    2 clip sgs are OP tbh. was literally standing and 3 shotting players in a duel room . I feel 12 dmg is too much .
    They existed before though, Supersoaker x2 was a 12 dmg shotgun. The only difference was the delay being lower (1400'ish) and the reload taking a while. Idk how the aim worked for x2 sg's though and that gun had 4 ammo.

Thread Information