Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Hey!

Has anyone experienced this glitch before too?

When a lucky-box is being opened and the "Skip Animation" is checked, spamming the "Open Luckybox" button without waiting for it to generate an item just eats up all of your coins without giving an item in return and moreover when you have luckyboxes instead of coins it just eats up all of the luckyboxes without giving you any items in return. Lost like 100 coins and 3 boxes

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    I usually open box w/o animation and its been fine to me.

Kizie's Avatar Smile :)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Hey!

Has anyone experienced this glitch before too?

When a lucky-box is being opened and the "Skip Animation" is checked, spamming the "Open Luckybox" button without waiting for it to generate an item just eats up all of your coins without giving an item in return and moreover when you have luckyboxes instead of coins it just eats up all of the luckyboxes without giving you any items in return. Lost like 100 coins and 3 boxes
    Once I had 20c and I opened LB but it didn't accept the 20c in return I got an item, guess what I opened 2 box's with 20c. ;g

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I have noticed such visual bugs, but it was never a real bug that caused me to lose anything because refreshing would make the coins/unopened luckyboxes reappear again.
    infact, you can even go on negative coins often times when opening luckyboxes, by, say, recycling boxes and not refreshing the page, so the coins didnt appear back yet but you can open more boxes.
    Anyways, I think there's a secondary check to see if you actually received an item before coins/unopened lucky boxes are deducted, so make sure you actually lost something.

Banned

Thanks
    i've d0ne that c0upIe 0f times. if ur devices is sI0w 0r the netw0rk is, it has 0pen up extra b0x using the c0ins.
    AIs0, i n0ticed i had w0n an Iegendary item but it didn't sh0w it, 0nIy t0 find 0ut 0n f0rums chatb0x. weird. pr0b cause shit device im 0n.
    aIs0 i used t0 get p0p up 0f the inc0rrect item as sh0wn 0n the r0IIing-visual, SIightIy deIayed 0r idk.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I have noticed such visual bugs, but it was never a real bug that caused me to lose anything because refreshing would make the coins/unopened luckyboxes reappear again.
    infact, you can even go on negative coins often times when opening luckyboxes, by, say, recycling boxes and not refreshing the page, so the coins didnt appear back yet but you can open more boxes.
    Anyways, I think there's a secondary check to see if you actually received an item before coins/unopened lucky boxes are deducted, so make sure you actually lost something.
    At first I wasn't 100% sure, but today I tried it out and I had 68 coins and spammed the button, I received one item, but It took 60 coins and I have 8 coins left now. Now to think of it I've probably lost a fair bit of boxes and coins by spamming it and just noticed today.

Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    i've d0ne that c0upIe 0f times. if ur devices is sI0w 0r the netw0rk is, it has 0pen up extra b0x using the c0ins.
    AIs0, i n0ticed i had w0n an Iegendary item but it didn't sh0w it, 0nIy t0 find 0ut 0n f0rums chatb0x. weird. pr0b cause shit device im 0n.
    aIs0 i used t0 get p0p up 0f the inc0rrect item as sh0wn 0n the r0IIing-visual, SIightIy deIayed 0r idk.
    Yup, could be slow net or browser, since the glitch occurs when nothing has loaded up yet. I remember on my fast PC it skipped the animation instantly, but on the PC im currently on it takes a fair bit of time also considering I'm using a hotspot with 1.50 dl and 0.70 upload.
    Last edited by Amers; 05-14-2021 at 03:33 PM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It will always give you the box, it's not possible for it to take your coins and not give you a lucky box. If any it's just a client side bug in the browser, just refresh the page and it should be all good and the boxes should be displayed in the list on the bottom of the page.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information