Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    fgunz

Suggestion description:

i dont really play anymore, but is there a chance you'd bring back the old infected mode? before it changed it was by far the most active playmode, usually 2 32/32 rooms ~

the old infected was simply better, cus it simpler. the new infected has some really cool features aswell, but i'd hope you guys could maybe bring back the old infected aswell as a gamemode.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    Suggestion type:
    fgunz

Suggestion description:

i dont really play anymore, but is there a chance you'd bring back the old infected mode? before it changed it was by far the most active playmode, usually 2 32/32 rooms ~

the old infected was simply better, cus it simpler. the new infected has some really cool features aswell, but i'd hope you guys could maybe bring back the old infected aswell as a gamemode.
    We could probably do that (it will require a good bit of work) but don't think bringing back the old version will suddenly make it active again unfortunately.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We could probably do that (it will require a good bit of work) but don't think bringing back the old version will suddenly make it active again unfortunately.
    I think it'd be worth a try, you remember how active it was back in the day, 32/32 rooms, something even 3 of them. It'll bring a less competitive thing for people who don't wanna be ego'd on all the time aswell.

Used to be a community on its own, might bring back some og's aswell, we used to have an infected skype group back in 2014l believe it or not, there were like 350+ in it. Everyone in there quitted when it got removed/changed

Jash's Avatar A S D F

Country
    Thanks
    i already forgot how the old infected mode was but the present infected mode now is also nice. However, idk why ppl are not playing it now anymore. I also want it to be active again with the ctf

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jash View Post
    i already forgot how the old infected mode was but the present infected mode now is also nice. However, idk why ppl are not playing it now anymore. I also want it to be active again with the ctf
    It became too complex for most people, also when the e-lunging got removed we all yoink'd the gamemode away ~ I believe it's back now. We liked the simple times when everyone had fun in dem Asylum/Elementary rooms.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Recently with a recent update adding a few more Zombie classes, infected has been more popular lately. Not to mention if the old one was brought back, I don't think it would revive the mode, as much as the new version of Infected has. However, I believe there are other factors which has also influenced Infected popularity dying. Thus will be Declining this suggestion.

Spoiler!

Thread Information