McFluffyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Redownloaded FGunz after the recent youtube videos, decided to give it another shot years later but i am having zero luck with my launcher actually launching.

I have reinstalled, downloaded the ZIP Folder rather then installer, Gave Admin Permission, flat out disabled my firewall at one point, Ran the launcher in windows xp 2 compatibility mode, redownloaded and repaired VCredist_x86, attempted to delete the patch files and run it fresh and no luck with any of the stuff that has been recommended on the forums. Any help would be appreciated.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McFluffyy View Post
    Redownloaded FGunz after the recent youtube videos, decided to give it another shot years later but i am having zero luck with my launcher actually launching.

I have reinstalled, downloaded the ZIP Folder rather then installer, Gave Admin Permission, flat out disabled my firewall at one point, Ran the launcher in windows xp 2 compatibility mode, redownloaded and repaired VCredist_x86, attempted to delete the patch files and run it fresh and no luck with any of the stuff that has been recommended on the forums. Any help would be appreciated.
    replace the launcher (find it on updated post) re-check if any 3rd party antivirus blocking it or not and fgunz should be in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ"

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    What does the patcher/launcher say (error message)?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    What does the patcher/launcher say (error message)?
    No error or anything, it simply doesn't even open.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see a download link for the new launcher in the update post.

Thanks
    No error or anything, it simply doesn't even open.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see a download link for the new launcher in the update post.
    I've uploaded the launcher to google drive, here is the link:

*Not working*

Download it, put in your Freestyle GunZ folder (where the gunz.exe is located) and give it a try.

If that doesn't work either, there's a good chance that some third-party anti-virus software on your computer is blocking it from being opened.

Thanks
    its giving me a 403 access is denied error for that download link, apologies for the hassle.

Thanks
    its giving me a 403 access is denied error for that download link, apologies for the hassle.
    My bad, try this link: https://ln3.sync.com/dl/69ab9dd20/rb...3zyhs-aqyssiik

Thread Information