Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys, since the new update ive had issues with getting blinded by the sun.
    Sometimes ive asked other players if the sun glare blinds them and i get mixed reactions.
    Some people never see the sun, some people sometimes.
    I love skillmapping and being blinded into oblivion isnt really helping finishing the maps.

Does anyone know if its possible to remove that effect?^AM^Yegid^Ao^2_2021-05-16_21-18-38.jpg

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Its not possible to remove using an option, but maybe an option would be nice.

I noticed it in skillmapv12 aswell, especially considering the sun origin is below the finish line (you can literally drop on the sun)

im assuming mcsic added them to all maps for consistency, but i dont think skillmaps need a sun personally.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    ye it also in skill map v13, I agree with an option to remove sunlights

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'd say it increases the difficulty of the skillmap so make it stay huahuahuhua!

Thanks
    People are stupid enough to let themselves be blinded by the sun in video games too apparently.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    People are stupid enough to let themselves be blinded by the sun in video games too apparently.
    ExactIy, i can understand reaI Iife but a game which using pixeIs t0 dispIay c0I0urs. I00king at the in-game 'sunIight' is a quick change 0r c0I0urs/pixeIs which are m0re whiter than the envir0nment. If ur eyes are n0t abIe t0 handIe the quick change then s0mething sh0uId be d0ne ab0ut it irI. Use a screen fitIer 0r reduce screen brightness weII pIaying.

H0wever, SunIight 0n/0ff 0pti0n w0uId be a quick fix. If such thing is t0 be added, pIease c0nsider 0pti0n f0r f0g/sky-cI0ud Iayer in map t0 be 0n/0ff. i.e. Envir0nment 0pti0ns.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I'll remove the sun from those skillmaps (or move it up).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I'll remove the sun from those skillmaps (or move it up).
    That is greatly appreciated. Its a great addition but not if youre forced to look into it sometimes haha.

Thread Information