Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Description:
    To add the gunz version of de_dust2 in to the map selection.

Why: because this is a very action packed and fun map to deathmatch on, most fun I've had DMing was on this map and also because this map is the favorite map the players on the other server deathmatch on, so adding this map will make it easier for players from that server to come over to FG (you gotta fight fire with fire imo) .

I will also mention that there isn't really a conflict of interest since that other server does not own the map and no point in letting the fact that its the favorite map players from there DM on be a deciding factor.

I think people would rather play Turbo on this map because Dojo is getting really repetitive at this point and sniping or rather being sniped would be much more fun as well.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Indeed a good map and would probably be fun in FPS too. Would have to create and add lightmap though because without lightmap it looks ugly imo. On a side note I was actually working on the lightmap for that map a few months back but dropped it. Guess I might get back to work and add a few other good cs maps while at it.

3. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Amers (05-17-2021)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Indeed a good map and would probably be fun in FPS too. Would have to create and add lightmap though because without lightmap it looks ugly imo. On a side note I was actually working on the lightmap for that map a few months back but dropped it. Guess I might get back to work and add a few other good cs maps while at it.
    That's great to hear! Would appreciate it greatly if you took some time to add it. On the lightmap I would say most players play with it off anyways, but would be really interesting to see a lightmap for this since from my memory it has always been full bright.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Error 404 Not Found

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Nuke would be good for some air shottys
    life is like a miracle, but also a tragical.
    there are two ways to live, live as if nothing is a miracle and as if everything is a miracle.

Thread Information