Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I would want an option to say hello or being able to chat with your friends properly.
    How? :

- In-Game when you press enter > Tab button, a selection of peoples names of the room you are in pops up and you are able to select one to accurately type their name. I wanted to suggest having a seperate selection menu for your friends if that is possible.

Why? :

- Many of my friends have those shitty colored usernames where they have ^something multiple times in their names and I'm really bad with memorising these codes, so it would be nice that when the game says " {x user} has logged in" I can just select them quickly ingame and whisper them hello. Or whenever I feel like it actually.
    Perhaps you could show people who are online and leave out people that are offline, but all up to you.

Different ways? :

- The only different way I can see is that you have a buddychat with a certain sign before it similar to clanchat being #. This would allow you to chat up with all of your friends, similar to MapleStory, but at the same time all your other friends might be flooded with chat too, so not sure if that is something you'd want.

I think GunZ is a community and much more than just your average shooting game, being able to chat more properly with your friends in any setting aside from voicechat, whether cw or event or tdm or whatever, would be a great way for everyone to socialize even more.

2. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Polar (05-19-2021)

Thread Information