Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Just wanna say that the extra magazine slot shouldnt be added in my opinion, maybe a nade slot, but a portable magazine for people that donate a lot breaks the way we play this game

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Just wanna say that the extra magazine slot shouldnt be added in my opinion, maybe a nade slot, but a portable magazine for people that donate a lot breaks the way we play this game
    To think about it ur right, only donators having it would be a bit unfair, so what do you think of this: extra magazine for non-donor, but its 80 level and has less ammo in it. Donor ammo clip for the regular donor shop and has more ammo in it?

@ImComming4U
    Ye, i remember back in 2014~15 the snipers were really op and they've gotten debuffed a lot over the years, but I'd go even farther and debuff them even more, becus they weren't a weapon in the game to begin with, with anti-lead they are crazy and playing against snipers just ruins the og gunz experience for me, especially since they can camp and shoot long range, but thats jus me. I could see how in the hands of noobs, current snipers are weak, but if you have guys practicing sniping hardcore on Turbo modes and such and getting real crisp with it, it just ruins the og meta, getting quick scoped in 2 seconds.

@Bunny
    "Not doing anything in a vote kick (keeping it as is) currently, is a neutral vote. that changes when you press yes/no. after the time limit passes you need like 60% of the votes as yes for it to go through."
    Yep, you're right, but I'd rather not have it flickering on the screen cus its a bit annoying and have a button to just make it disappear.

@Faky
    Yeee becos i see u sniping in the turbo mode lool and yeah these suggestions are just some ideas I've had not expecting them to be important
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Country
    Thanks
    against nerfing snipers. if you find them overpowered. try using them and see if it's that easy.
    Last edited by donkiller; 05-19-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    To think about it ur right, only donators having it would be a bit unfair, so what do you think of this: extra magazine for non-donor, but its 80 level and has less ammo in it. Donor ammo clip for the regular donor shop and has more ammo in it?

@ImComming4U
    Ye, i remember back in 2014~15 the snipers were really op and they've gotten debuffed a lot over the years, but I'd go even farther and debuff them even more, becus they weren't a weapon in the game to begin with, with anti-lead they are crazy and playing against snipers just ruins the og gunz experience for me, especially since they can camp and shoot long range, but thats jus me. I could see how in the hands of noobs, current snipers are weak, but if you have guys practicing sniping hardcore on Turbo modes and such and getting real crisp with it, it just ruins the og meta, getting quick scoped in 2 seconds.

@Bunny
    "Not doing anything in a vote kick (keeping it as is) currently, is a neutral vote. that changes when you press yes/no. after the time limit passes you need like 60% of the votes as yes for it to go through."
    Yep, you're right, but I'd rather not have it flickering on the screen cus its a bit annoying and have a button to just make it disappear.

@Faky
    Yeee becos i see u sniping in the turbo mode lool and yeah these suggestions are just some ideas I've had not expecting them to be important
    Problem still stands in my opinion, adding a magazine slot will completely change the meta in tdm, cw , everything. Not the way this game was intended imo. Reloading is part of the gunfight as well, do you push while reloading? Do you fall back? Reload only 1 gun, or reload both? Its part of the fight. A nade slot would be cool though

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Problem still stands in my opinion, adding a magazine slot will completely change the meta in tdm, cw , everything. Not the way this game was intended imo. Reloading is part of the gunfight as well, do you push while reloading? Do you fall back? Reload only 1 gun, or reload both? Its part of the fight. A nade slot would be cool though
    Thanks for the perspective you make a good point.

Would be cool to playtest both the nade and magazine slot, so basically my idea now is, you get a magazine or nade slot, either one you choose to equip, but the magazine only refurbishes the secondary ammo of the weapon, so fast reloads by placing the magazine can be avoided. I still think the magazine is a cool addition worth playtesting at least, would see it adding a bit of spice to cws and tdms, but I could be completely wrong, I guess you don't know what you don't know.

@Ommadawn
    Ya thats also a good idea, since the only option to avoid snipers is SGO, but I don't mind revolvers or sprayers, so could be nice to get to pick each weapon class.

Also a suggestion that came to mind, Turbo mode should have HP/AP and RPG tag disabled, since it makes the gamemode just a complete and utter bs repetitive exp mine and GunZ loses its point.

Right now there is no point to k-style in Turbo mode especially with the tags, since some guy is spraying like 2000 bullets a second while running at super sonic speeds and reloading instantly, its way too op and I would guess new players joining the Turbo rooms will instantly alt + f4 because its like wtf.. is this bull****, is gunz really like this? U know what I mean?

It should at the very least have a warning box saying this is a special Turbo mode and FG isn't a super sonic, 2000 bullets a second weird modded version of gunz so people dont get the wrong idea and ragequit.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Thread Information