Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
Problem still stands in my opinion, adding a magazine slot will completely change the meta in tdm, cw , everything. Not the way this game was intended imo. Reloading is part of the gunfight as well, do you push while reloading? Do you fall back? Reload only 1 gun, or reload both? Its part of the fight. A nade slot would be cool though
Thanks for the perspective you make a good point.

Would be cool to playtest both the nade and magazine slot, so basically my idea now is, you get a magazine or nade slot, either one you choose to equip, but the magazine only refurbishes the secondary ammo of the weapon, so fast reloads by placing the magazine can be avoided. I still think the magazine is a cool addition worth playtesting at least, would see it adding a bit of spice to cws and tdms, but I could be completely wrong, I guess you don't know what you don't know.

@Ommadawn
Ya thats also a good idea, since the only option to avoid snipers is SGO, but I don't mind revolvers or sprayers, so could be nice to get to pick each weapon class.

Also a suggestion that came to mind, Turbo mode should have HP/AP and RPG tag disabled, since it makes the gamemode just a complete and utter bs repetitive exp mine and GunZ loses its point.

Right now there is no point to k-style in Turbo mode especially with the tags, since some guy is spraying like 2000 bullets a second while running at super sonic speeds and reloading instantly, its way too op and I would guess new players joining the Turbo rooms will instantly alt + f4 because its like wtf.. is this bull****, is gunz really like this? U know what I mean?

It should at the very least have a warning box saying this is a special Turbo mode and FG isn't a super sonic, 2000 bullets a second weird modded version of gunz so people dont get the wrong idea and ragequit.