Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers have been nerfed/buffed for so long and yet people are still qqing about it... there's a [sgo] option in turbo mode in case you don't wanna see any snipers btw.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Platform for this useful post:

donkiller (05-21-2021), justRelax (05-22-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    i agree a nadeslot would be cool. but only normal nades not the 1 2 hit k.o ones. reload mag slot would break the game. the ssh and sh shotties will become stronger. and u can expect more rocket spam. snipers are fine. they are a 3 hit kill but with the amount of fast movement and block im this game the chances u get 3 shotted at once are very likely. u have more chance being 3 shotted with a sg. or noe even 2 shotted with the ssh sg. be glad it's not the old sniper where u get oneshotted with a headshot.

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Debuff sniper damage. The players have gotten too damn pro at sniping and it ruins the original gunz meta and feel. (Also getting 1 shot in Turbo is really repetitive at this point .l.('_').l.) //edit, if snipers wanna still have fun, they can use the HP, AP tag to lower the health, but in regular matches snipers shouldnt even be powerful enough to deal any damage imo (._.'')
    Just get good with sniper
    Last edited by Satan; 05-21-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    1 vote for nerfing snipers. They are literally most toxic weapon in fgunz. Otherwise, allow us to create a tag to exclude snipers in a game room.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I am against nerfing snipers, I don't mind having a tag which allows us to exclude snipers but then it wouldn't be fair if you can't exclude other weapons like sprayers as an example, I personally don't mind playing against someone with snipers in a turbo room but I don't wanna fight against someone whos spraying with a legendary sprayer.

TL;DR:
    A roomtag which allows us to exclude specific weapons.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Problem still stands in my opinion, adding a magazine slot will completely change the meta in tdm, cw , everything. Not the way this game was intended imo. Reloading is part of the gunfight as well, do you push while reloading? Do you fall back? Reload only 1 gun, or reload both? Its part of the fight. A nade slot would be cool though
    Thanks for the perspective you make a good point.

Would be cool to playtest both the nade and magazine slot, so basically my idea now is, you get a magazine or nade slot, either one you choose to equip, but the magazine only refurbishes the secondary ammo of the weapon, so fast reloads by placing the magazine can be avoided. I still think the magazine is a cool addition worth playtesting at least, would see it adding a bit of spice to cws and tdms, but I could be completely wrong, I guess you don't know what you don't know.

@Ommadawn
    Ya thats also a good idea, since the only option to avoid snipers is SGO, but I don't mind revolvers or sprayers, so could be nice to get to pick each weapon class.

Also a suggestion that came to mind, Turbo mode should have HP/AP and RPG tag disabled, since it makes the gamemode just a complete and utter bs repetitive exp mine and GunZ loses its point.

Right now there is no point to k-style in Turbo mode especially with the tags, since some guy is spraying like 2000 bullets a second while running at super sonic speeds and reloading instantly, its way too op and I would guess new players joining the Turbo rooms will instantly alt + f4 because its like wtf.. is this bull****, is gunz really like this? U know what I mean?

It should at the very least have a warning box saying this is a special Turbo mode and FG isn't a super sonic, 2000 bullets a second weird modded version of gunz so people dont get the wrong idea and ragequit.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    While I personally hate playing against snipers in Turbo Mode, I think that modifying Sniper damage just because of its lethality in turbo mode isn't the play. It would mean that snipers would also have less damage in normal vanilla rooms, discouraging its use. Effects to gameplay in vanilla rooms should have more priority than effects to turbo room or any other fringe/custom room type.

I think the best compromise is to go with what Omma said about being able to ban specific weapons. While tbh this is just a ploy by sprayers who want free kills in turbo rooms but don't want to be killed so quickly by snipers, it's still a nice feature.

All that said, while I don't think snipers should make less damage, equipping snipers imo should affect movement speed. They're long, they're heavy, they do tons of damage, and yet when you manage to sneak up on them they can easily just wall post away and quickly reposition themselves for a counterattack. This means that not only are they useful from a distance, but they're also useful when you're close as well. The main purpose of this is to add some consequence letting your opponents know your location, as well as to and encourage a gameplay that's actually intended for snipers: long range shooting.

At least that's my 2 cents.

9. The following user said thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

Amers (05-22-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information