Originally Posted by Amers View Post
To think about it ur right, only donators having it would be a bit unfair, so what do you think of this: extra magazine for non-donor, but its 80 level and has less ammo in it. Donor ammo clip for the regular donor shop and has more ammo in it?

@ImComming4U
Ye, i remember back in 2014~15 the snipers were really op and they've gotten debuffed a lot over the years, but I'd go even farther and debuff them even more, becus they weren't a weapon in the game to begin with, with anti-lead they are crazy and playing against snipers just ruins the og gunz experience for me, especially since they can camp and shoot long range, but thats jus me. I could see how in the hands of noobs, current snipers are weak, but if you have guys practicing sniping hardcore on Turbo modes and such and getting real crisp with it, it just ruins the og meta, getting quick scoped in 2 seconds.

@Bunny
"Not doing anything in a vote kick (keeping it as is) currently, is a neutral vote. that changes when you press yes/no. after the time limit passes you need like 60% of the votes as yes for it to go through."
Yep, you're right, but I'd rather not have it flickering on the screen cus its a bit annoying and have a button to just make it disappear.

@Faky
Yeee becos i see u sniping in the turbo mode lool and yeah these suggestions are just some ideas I've had not expecting them to be important
Problem still stands in my opinion, adding a magazine slot will completely change the meta in tdm, cw , everything. Not the way this game was intended imo. Reloading is part of the gunfight as well, do you push while reloading? Do you fall back? Reload only 1 gun, or reload both? Its part of the fight. A nade slot would be cool though