Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    697
    Thanks
    393
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other


    Suggestion description1:
    To add a third slot for an ammo magazine, so you would have HP&AP med and also an ammo magazine, this item should be donation, maybe even a VIP item and only have two clips. This is good because sometimes your ammo runs out in a tactical situation and it would be a good thing to refurbish it, this would compliment the gameplay and meta instead of changing it too much like with the nade slot.

    Suggestion description2:
    To add a third option to vote kick, right now we have to vote yes or no, a third option would be neutral as in pressing "X", so your vote will be null and not count. This is good for big rooms, or if you just joined and have no idea why someone is being kicked and/or you do not wish to judge them at all.


    Suggestion description3:
    Debuff sniper damage. The players have gotten too damn pro at sniping and it ruins the original gunz meta and feel. (Also getting 1 shot in Turbo is really repetitive at this point .l.('_').l.) //edit, if snipers wanna still have fun, they can use the HP, AP tag to lower the health, but in regular matches snipers shouldnt even be powerful enough to deal any damage imo (._.'')

    Suggestion description4:
    Duel mode has meds, vials & nades disabled by default or at least they don't increase health, or do damage. This would prevent trolling or cheating.
    Last edited by Amers; 05-19-2021 at 07:03 PM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  2. #2
    Ashen's Avatar my dearest

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanked
    239
    Thanks
    665
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Suggestion description3:
    Debuff sniper damage. The players have gotten too damn pro at sniping and it ruins the original gunz meta and feel. (Also getting 1 shot in Turbo is really repetitive at this point .l.('_').l.)
    Punishing players for being too good at something makes no sense whatsoever. Proposing a change like making snipers deal less damage is alright, but make them have a faster reload time instead. Nerfing a weapon just because there are players who can use them very efficiently sounds like an excuse to not get better yourself.

  3. #3
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    697
    Thanks
    393
    Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    Punishing players for being too good at something makes no sense whatsoever. Proposing a change like making snipers deal less damage is alright, but make them have a faster reload time instead. Nerfing a weapon just because there are players who can use them very efficiently sounds like an excuse to not get better yourself.
    I'm not proposing that the players get punished for being too good at sniping, It was just complimentary humor... '-'

    Ill do without humor: I suggest to debuff snipers because they weren't a weapon in gunz to begin with and are a bit too powerful at the moment.
    Last edited by Amers; 05-19-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  4. #4
    Freestyler

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanked
    132
    Thanks
    126
    S1: could try it out as a tag. 3rd slot for any other item apart from heals.
    S2: this should be added. I often press y unless I know the person. This should neglect user being kicked for jokes.
    S3: if you tried Snipes 3_5 years ago. They were very OP then. I think it's fine like this.
    S4: maybe a duel mode with predefined weapons n items so it's fair for all.
    HHHHhHHHHhHHHHhhhHHHhHhHHHHhHHhHhhhhHhhHHHHHHHHhhhhHhhhHHhHhH Br

  5. #5
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    4,936
    Thanked
    2,736
    Thanks
    1,096
    Extra slot for magazine; unlike the other suggestions for a slot for elements i think this is fine as long as you have to pay lots of coins to both unlock it and put a magazine that can fit in it.

    I do think snipers shouldnt one shot in turbo because it takes out a lot of fun from that gamemode, if it leaves them with like 10 hp or something then that would be better.

    Not doing anything in a vote kick (keeping it as is) currently, is a neutral vote. that changes when you press yes/no. after the time limit passes you need like 60% of the votes as yes for it to go through.

  6. #6
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Posts
    472
    Thanked
    432
    Thanks
    108
    I am not agree with nerfing snipers

    personally they have to focus on fixing potholes of bugs/glitch, fgunz almost lost over 50+players cus of "crush"
    "Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky


    you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

  7. #7
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Posts
    819
    Thanked
    1,309
    Thanks
    489
    Just wanna say that the extra magazine slot shouldnt be added in my opinion, maybe a nade slot, but a portable magazine for people that donate a lot breaks the way we play this game

  8. #8
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Country
    Posts
    563
    Thanked
    697
    Thanks
    393
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Just wanna say that the extra magazine slot shouldnt be added in my opinion, maybe a nade slot, but a portable magazine for people that donate a lot breaks the way we play this game
    To think about it ur right, only donators having it would be a bit unfair, so what do you think of this: extra magazine for non-donor, but its 80 level and has less ammo in it. Donor ammo clip for the regular donor shop and has more ammo in it?

    @ImComming4U
    Ye, i remember back in 2014~15 the snipers were really op and they've gotten debuffed a lot over the years, but I'd go even farther and debuff them even more, becus they weren't a weapon in the game to begin with, with anti-lead they are crazy and playing against snipers just ruins the og gunz experience for me, especially since they can camp and shoot long range, but thats jus me. I could see how in the hands of noobs, current snipers are weak, but if you have guys practicing sniping hardcore on Turbo modes and such and getting real crisp with it, it just ruins the og meta, getting quick scoped in 2 seconds.

    @Bunny
    "Not doing anything in a vote kick (keeping it as is) currently, is a neutral vote. that changes when you press yes/no. after the time limit passes you need like 60% of the votes as yes for it to go through."
    Yep, you're right, but I'd rather not have it flickering on the screen cus its a bit annoying and have a button to just make it disappear.

    @Faky
    Yeee becos i see u sniping in the turbo mode lool and yeah these suggestions are just some ideas I've had not expecting them to be important
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

  9. #9
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanked
    4
    Thanks
    9
    against nerfing snipers. if you find them overpowered. try using them and see if it's that easy.
    Last edited by donkiller; 05-19-2021 at 11:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Posts
    819
    Thanked
    1,309
    Thanks
    489
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    To think about it ur right, only donators having it would be a bit unfair, so what do you think of this: extra magazine for non-donor, but its 80 level and has less ammo in it. Donor ammo clip for the regular donor shop and has more ammo in it?

    @ImComming4U
    Ye, i remember back in 2014~15 the snipers were really op and they've gotten debuffed a lot over the years, but I'd go even farther and debuff them even more, becus they weren't a weapon in the game to begin with, with anti-lead they are crazy and playing against snipers just ruins the og gunz experience for me, especially since they can camp and shoot long range, but thats jus me. I could see how in the hands of noobs, current snipers are weak, but if you have guys practicing sniping hardcore on Turbo modes and such and getting real crisp with it, it just ruins the og meta, getting quick scoped in 2 seconds.

    @Bunny
    "Not doing anything in a vote kick (keeping it as is) currently, is a neutral vote. that changes when you press yes/no. after the time limit passes you need like 60% of the votes as yes for it to go through."
    Yep, you're right, but I'd rather not have it flickering on the screen cus its a bit annoying and have a button to just make it disappear.

    @Faky
    Yeee becos i see u sniping in the turbo mode lool and yeah these suggestions are just some ideas I've had not expecting them to be important
    Problem still stands in my opinion, adding a magazine slot will completely change the meta in tdm, cw , everything. Not the way this game was intended imo. Reloading is part of the gunfight as well, do you push while reloading? Do you fall back? Reload only 1 gun, or reload both? Its part of the fight. A nade slot would be cool though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)