Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    🖤

Country
    Thanks
    Hi I got few suggestions,

- make a channel with reactions that u can grant role (Event role, CW Role), every event / cw happens it @ the specific role.

- Clan wars channel : expand the recent clan wars message , either list all the players in the clan war. Clan A(B & C & D) VS. B W(X & Y & Z) / Clan A VS. Clan W (3s).

- Player information : generate canvas with the player stats, clan(if in one, and if he is add clan image), can add some extra info (join date, last date, weekly competition ranking) Edit: I think theres command already but incase u wanna rebrand. (here)

- URL Filter in media (optional) : accept whitelisted websites only (youtube, imgur, freestylersworld etc...)

- Change Messages Style : when generating a bot message - I'd suggest instead of plain text, adding embed design to every message, the difference is that u can create a layout, border line design and its more aesthetic (here)

- News Channel : Adding in the embed message (^^) thread author

- Suggestion Channel: make slow down mode and the bot will target every message and will add 2 reactions (thumbs up and thumbs down) and the staff can tell what suggestions are most liked.

Optional : Replace other bots such as Giveaway / dank memer and include it in urs.
    Dank memer could be pain but the Giveaway is do-able.
    Last edited by SENOR; 05-26-2021 at 06:01 AM.
    toridu li ta ban ya zonot

2. The following user said thank you to SENOR for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-26-2021)

Thread Information