Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    So,

As one of my first projects being back here, I’m writing a fully custom discord bot. I need any suggestions you all have. Feel free to post them and we will compile a list of the best suggestions and implement them. Thanks In advance. 😁

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Amamin (06-06-2021), Amers (05-27-2021), Jonathan pls (05-26-2021), Kavi (05-27-2021), R0B3N (05-27-2021), TomasEdison (05-27-2021)

🖤

Country
    Thanks
    Hi I got few suggestions,

- make a channel with reactions that u can grant role (Event role, CW Role), every event / cw happens it @ the specific role.

- Clan wars channel : expand the recent clan wars message , either list all the players in the clan war. Clan A(B & C & D) VS. B W(X & Y & Z) / Clan A VS. Clan W (3s).

- Player information : generate canvas with the player stats, clan(if in one, and if he is add clan image), can add some extra info (join date, last date, weekly competition ranking) Edit: I think theres command already but incase u wanna rebrand. (here)

- URL Filter in media (optional) : accept whitelisted websites only (youtube, imgur, freestylersworld etc...)

- Change Messages Style : when generating a bot message - I'd suggest instead of plain text, adding embed design to every message, the difference is that u can create a layout, border line design and its more aesthetic (here)

- News Channel : Adding in the embed message (^^) thread author

- Suggestion Channel: make slow down mode and the bot will target every message and will add 2 reactions (thumbs up and thumbs down) and the staff can tell what suggestions are most liked.

Optional : Replace other bots such as Giveaway / dank memer and include it in urs.
    Dank memer could be pain but the Giveaway is do-able.
    Last edited by SENOR; 05-26-2021 at 06:01 AM.
    toridu li ta ban ya zonot

4. The following user said thank you to SENOR for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-26-2021)

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Bind Discord account to Fgunz account. Make Roles "achievements" and have the bot hand them out based on:

- Level
    - Amount of times Rebirthed
    - Amount of Activity points gained
    - Clan Rank
    - Amount of Events won
    - Amount of CW's won
    - Amount of kills achieved
    - Slayed certain quest bosses

etc. etc. you don't have to implement them all, but they could be some cool suggestions if you could really bind the server to Discord. Would also actually be nice if there were some achievement emblems in-game and you would be able to upload one of your achievements next to your name and when you press tab in-game similar to the duel tournament emblem/icon.

6. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (05-27-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    Is it possible to use Discord as a medium to create in-game polling and connect forum polls?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Trivia bot, hourly trivia question where the first 10 people with the correct answer can earn a trivia point (or Event Point I suppose).

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Music bot could be nice, should be used only in a Music Voice Channel where everyone is muted

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    This might be way too advanced but if you can link ur fgunz acc to ur discord, a bot could put players in the same cw team in the same voice call automatically which would be cool

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Bot/ command that shows all the non private rooms, how many playes are occupied in that room and what mode it is

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Find a way to integrate CEF and make it work with the FG source code, ty.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    I can’t exactly bind the server and the bot together but I can have the bot communicate with the database to fetch information very easily.

Edit: it is technically possible to communicate with the server but networking isn’t my strong point. I would have to open a connection on a port, and monitor the port for packets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information