R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Right now if you make a room with a password, it becomes room 90 or 100+.
    My question is if we can do the same for rooms that are less competitive maybe (but still before password games)

A lot of people are looking for TDM's etc. but sadly the same people are lazy bastards and don't want to make one or even look at the 2nd page or further to find one and just assume the game is dead and just log off or afk.
    Honestly they just want quick access to play some games. (I know the people are the problem and it's selfish to request this kind of thing, but I feel like it's needed.)

As a player who has played Gunz since the beginning and has started out with only competitive modes, I want to stimulate these kind of games and get people to play more again.

I'm not exactly sure which game modes I'd want to move numberwise, but the ones in my mind right now are training games and quest mode.

Training Rooms, because people who want to hang out in a training room are usually half afk and if they want to go there they'll put effort in to find it and it will be occupied. Quest Rooms, because it fills up really quickly and only allows 4 ppl max and it's usually private quest games where friends are invited to play.

2. The following user said thank you to R0B3N for this useful post:

Amers (06-03-2021)

Country
    Thanks
    I can see this being useful... making a duel room on the second page is usually hopeless, you could sit there for 10 minutes without anyone joining

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i can confirm that gunz has always been about finding a room in page 1 if you wanted your room to become remotely active. this would incentivize it and i dont see any reason why training rooms should get more activity (be on the first page).

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Man, you are speaking the truth. Its very sad to see these Turbo room with RPG tags where peoples just spawn kill and run at super speed. And other room is two training rooms with half the server player count.
    My suggestion always: Remove Snipers, SSH shotgun, Turbo mode and don't add weird things in the game - Keep it simple, if u want donor shotgun, use the ijji gunz template, like red breakers the most beautiful donor gun in the game, but the stats is weak. For donor sword, just take Shura model, change color. No need to add weird models in to the game Simplicity is key!
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Man, you are speaking the truth. Its very sad to see these Turbo room with RPG tags where peoples just spawn kill and run at super speed. And other room is two training rooms with half the server player count.
    My suggestion always: Remove Snipers, SSH shotgun, Turbo mode and don't add weird things in the game - Keep it simple, if u want donor shotgun, use the ijji gunz template, like red breakers the most beautiful donor gun in the game, but the stats is weak. For donor sword, just take Shura model, change color. No need to add weird models in to the game Simplicity is key!
    I disagree with this, because I find them to be fun things that were added and they make this server into what it is. It's what makes this unique and interesting. However, it isn't the original essence of this game, and some people just want to have that original feel of gunz and not deal with the gimmicks, im not saying one excludes the other, but there are times when you want to deal with them and times when you don't want to deal with them and you should have a choice.

The heavier shotguns are kind of like what Avengers used to be in the original gunz, so I don't have that much of a problem with them right now, though people tend to hit much harder now we are in an antilead server. Then again, you could take advantage of the amount of ammo the enemy has. as for all the different kind of weapon skins, I can only vouch for a huge variety of unique looking things. Just having the basics would be boring =P

TL;DR > I'm in favour and prioritize original gameplay, but I also stand with what this server is and what it has created.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    I disagree with this, because I find them to be fun things that were added and they make this server into what it is. It's what makes this unique and interesting. However, it isn't the original essence of this game, and some people just want to have that original feel of gunz and not deal with the gimmicks, im not saying one excludes the other, but there are times when you want to deal with them and times when you don't want to deal with them and you should have a choice.

The heavier shotguns are kind of like what Avengers used to be in the original gunz, so I don't have that much of a problem with them right now, though people tend to hit much harder now we are in an antilead server. Then again, you could take advantage of the amount of ammo the enemy has. as for all the different kind of weapon skins, I can only vouch for a huge variety of unique looking things. Just having the basics would be boring =P

TL;DR > I'm in favour and prioritize original gameplay, but I also stand with what this server is and what it has created.
    All i can say is: cant have the best of both worlds...

I might sound like crazy ranting, but this is the opinion of majority of gunz player - that this rainbow colorful shotguns is nonsense and Turbo is repetitive non-skill -, they just dont bother to make forum posts. I gave my two cents, it is what it is.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Right now if you make a room with a password, it becomes room 90 or 100+.
    My question is if we can do the same for rooms that are less competitive maybe (but still before password games)

A lot of people are looking for TDM's etc. but sadly the same people are lazy bastards and don't want to make one or even look at the 2nd page or further to find one and just assume the game is dead and just log off or afk.
    Honestly they just want quick access to play some games. (I know the people are the problem and it's selfish to request this kind of thing, but I feel like it's needed.)

As a player who has played Gunz since the beginning and has started out with only competitive modes, I want to stimulate these kind of games and get people to play more again.

I'm not exactly sure which game modes I'd want to move numberwise, but the ones in my mind right now are training games and quest mode.

Training Rooms, because people who want to hang out in a training room are usually half afk and if they want to go there they'll put effort in to find it and it will be occupied. Quest Rooms, because it fills up really quickly and only allows 4 ppl max and it's usually private quest games where friends are invited to play.
    Not a bad idea and we could easily implement this.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Minerva (06-05-2021), R0B3N (06-04-2021)

Thread Information