Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
I disagree with this, because I find them to be fun things that were added and they make this server into what it is. It's what makes this unique and interesting. However, it isn't the original essence of this game, and some people just want to have that original feel of gunz and not deal with the gimmicks, im not saying one excludes the other, but there are times when you want to deal with them and times when you don't want to deal with them and you should have a choice.

The heavier shotguns are kind of like what Avengers used to be in the original gunz, so I don't have that much of a problem with them right now, though people tend to hit much harder now we are in an antilead server. Then again, you could take advantage of the amount of ammo the enemy has. as for all the different kind of weapon skins, I can only vouch for a huge variety of unique looking things. Just having the basics would be boring =P

TL;DR > I'm in favour and prioritize original gameplay, but I also stand with what this server is and what it has created.
All i can say is: cant have the best of both worlds...

I might sound like crazy ranting, but this is the opinion of majority of gunz player - that this rainbow colorful shotguns is nonsense and Turbo is repetitive non-skill -, they just dont bother to make forum posts. I gave my two cents, it is what it is.